I caught this

Cudz

Went out fishing Saturday and caught this. It is a new PB pike. The pic does not do it justice as it was super thick and had a belly full of something.

Sorry about the hold so far up pb pike.jpgon the gill plate. I am not used to holding these big pike. Will do a better job next time. I put her back in the water very quickly and she swam away immediately so everything was good.

yup she's a beaut....I have a picture of me posing with a decent musky and I'm exhibiting a similar awkward grip. I set the fish briefly in the water to change the positioning of my hands and BAM she took off 110 miles an hour! Never got a good pic but there is one fish you know survived the battle!

Forget the hold, those sunglasses are shameful. ;)

LOL Rob. Those are one of a kind custom Oakleys. Chrome white (they only made one batch and I had to wait over 8 months for them). with yellow emblem and yellow stem sleeves. Now generally white glasses are for DBs but the polarised lens in these are the best I have ever fished so they are my fishing glasses. (They are also custom etched on the lens with 'Keeping it real')

Might have to remember to take them off next time before pic is taken.