Gimmy them tips!

TheMaverick

Yes banana chips is a staple along and you gotta try the el cheapo bag at Dollarama, Best banana chips around!!

Mine for fishing is pretty simple and yet one of the hardest to convince others to do. Invest at least 1 hour searching/scouting/preparing gear for every hour you want to fish. Even if you get half that accomplished you'll be way ahead of everyone else real quick

For this years trout opener I did 2 trips to walk rivers about 3 hours each trip. With open eyes you learn stuff everytime out.

In the long run you'll have way more water to fish, be better prepared and discover lots of stuff that'll make you a better angler

Yes banana chips is a staple along and you gotta try the el cheapo bag at Dollarama, Best banana chips around!!

Mine for fishing is pretty simple and yet one of the hardest to convince others to do. Invest at least 1 hour searching/scouting/preparing gear for every hour you want to fish. Even if you get half that accomplished you'll be way ahead of everyone else real quick

For this years trout opener I did 2 trips to walk rivers about 3 hours each trip. With open eyes you learn stuff everytime out.

In the long run you'll have way more water to fish, be better prepared and discover lots of stuff that'll make you a better angler

:clapping: