I love free WFN but I can't watch this show

Cudz

I think most have outgrown the half hour infomercials as well. Watching an overfed guy with more logos on his shirt than a Nascar body reel in a fish is getting old. I find myself screaming at the screen What are you using ??????? Either all they talk about is the lure or nothing at all, must be a somewhere in between.

If I hear Italo explain which fingers of which hand he is using to remove a hook one more time I'm going to upchuck, right Barb honey? And I still watch, oh my.

Anybody watch Maximum Limit Fishing on WILD tv?

Maxim is a Yellowknifer and his show is about as average angler as you are likely to see these days. :D

Most of his shows are in and around Yellowknife fishing lakers, whitefish, pike and grayling.

It's cool that his local show was picked up by WILD tv. :good:

I think most have outgrown the half hour infomercials as well. Watching an overfed guy with more logos on his shirt than a Nascar body reel in a fish is getting old. I find myself screaming at the screen What are you using ??????? Either all they talk about is the lure or nothing at all, must be a somewhere in between.

If I hear Italo explain which fingers of which hand he is using to remove a hook one more time I'm going to upchuck, right Barb honey? And I still watch, oh my.

Lol you mean you don't like being spoken too like a 5 year old?

Another aspect of a show that increases the likelihood that I'll watch it is the "Would I want to spend a day fishing with this guy?" factor.

In other words, I'll spend more time watching someone I like catch 1.5lb bass, then a loudmouth catching10 plus pound walleye or 50 inch muskie.

The X factor is we all have different preferences in fishing partners. The world would be an awfully boring place if we all liked the same thing.

there's plenty on there I don't enjoy, but I don't mind pvr'ing and watching on my time - and skip the commercials (i mean the ones between the info-mercials). Bottom line I enjoy the sport - can't get out as much as I'd like and sometimes this is a next best option. with that said I like watching curling too !! :)

As with most here, I get tired of seeing "pros" whooping and hollering over guppy sized fish while expounding on the virtues of the bait they are using. Of the basic fishing show, I still enjoy Charlie Wray's Fishful Thinking. Yes he pushes product, but his shows remain interesting. I check WFN out ever time it is free on Rogers which reinforces why I don't subscribe to it. Now, if you want to watch a good fishing show, check out Wicked Tuna. I came across it the other night for the first time (on the history channel I think) and watched about 10 episodes in a row. Yes it is a reality show with interesting characters (feigned or not) but it is really unique.

I watch Musky Hunter, but other than that I never turn on WFN

Far too much pushing of sponsors products for me.

hey Lew, there are a few new musky shows on WFN now. keyes outdoors and fishing with joe bucher. both do push certain sponsors as much as the rest of them but some good musky fishing on both of them for sure.

hey Lew, there are a few new musky shows on WFN now. keyes outdoors and fishing with joe bucher. both do push certain sponsors as much as the rest of them but some good musky fishing on both of them for sure.

Thank ya Sir, I'll watch for them.

I prefer shows done on local lakes that i would go to and not the fly-in lodge crap and trolling on tv is even more boring than actually doing it.

Sure anyone can fly into nw ontario and catch trophy bass walleye pike on a bare hook or remote parts of bc, qc and nfld for amazing trout and salmon.

Fishin canada not to bad for local content that the average joe can get to, Extreme angler another one that targets local to me kawartha/hali/bancroft district lakes for bass/crappies and walleyes.

I Like the bass shows myself not all of them but lost lake, scott martin challenge and classic patterns are all great shows that are educational and fun.

each there own I guess

I prefer shows done on local lakes that i would go to and not the fly-in lodge crap and trolling on tv is even more boring than actually doing it.

Sure anyone can fly into nw ontario and catch trophy bass walleye pike on a bare hook or remote parts of bc, qc and nfld for amazing trout and salmon.

Fishin canada not to bad for local content that the average joe can get to, Extreme angler another one that targets local to me kawartha/hali/bancroft district lakes for bass/crappies and walleyes.

I Like the bass shows myself not all of them but lost lake, scott martin challenge and classic patterns are all great shows that are educational and fun.

each there own I guess

That's why I like Italo! :dunno: He shows a lot of lakes in our area. I know most dissagree .lol.

JP's new show is the best of them all right now. I mean who else shows products being put to the test till it breaks? IE the crank bait test on the components. He's got good SKILLED people with him like Charles and a few other tourney pro's to lend a hand. I think it's WFN's best show out there right now. Too bad I can't say 100% sure what the name is, LOL! I'm almost sure it's Beyond the Cast but I like it.

I was all over the fishing show thing many years ago.......Not so much these days.

My favorites were the old In-fisherman and Babe Winkelman........and we use to have a local show down here in NY called Outdoor Scene with Joe Ognibene that was pretty sweet. He would do fishing shows from Burt Dam LMAO! Those were the days

Nowadays, turning on the Lindners seems more like im attending Sunday mass. Not that theres anything wrong with that.......but its not why i tune into a fishing show. The In-fisherman family must be multi-millionaires at this point with the amount of media they pump out