Would you give up your secret spot?

jedimaster

The honey hole.  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fork over your honey hole?

• yes, my spots aren't secret.
    • for the right price or fame.
    • when I am cold and dead i'll leave you a map, but it won't lead you to my honey hole.

Purely hypothetical but lets say you were approached by your favorite TV show about a secret fishing hole and they wanted to do a show and put you on tv with your fishing hero. The catch is you would have to be willing to cough up your most secret and prized fishing hole.

Would you do it?

Edited by jedimaster

Unless you fish some lake that you need to hike through 30km of snake infested marsh are anyone's spots really secret?

Most of my best producing spots in the Kawarthas are well-known, and I won't even start on the river situation...

Not for a million dollars, a date with Zoey Deschanel and my own TV show. Good fishing for me is priceless.

Its like why I say I would have made a good conservation officer. If I saw someone poaching and they tried to bribe me, my response would be 'what do you think I would spend that bribe money on? Gear to try to catch those fish!!'

I've done it twice , both times I was in a " camera boat " French River episodes ( sorry not saying but 2 different shows ) money wasn't the best , fishing was good , they didn't name the exact spots , all went as expected ... I've been asked a few times , never again unless I appear on camera .

That's a hard one. I did tell a fella once and did ask him to keep it to him self. I'm rather unheard of around here only because I suck at computers, but I'm getting better. I've got some pictures of Lake X bass that are stupid huge, but I fear that because I've taken photos of them with the iPhone the place can be detected. Or so I've heard. Am I right??

Seriously...Im such a good fisherman I have dozens of "secret spots". Hell....more spots than a dalmation. Ive even found secret spots on my girlfriend...now that would make for a good show...looks like chicken..smells like.........wall i

Edited by wall i