Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Do you not know there history with the Islanders?,that is the one team they have trouble with.

The short story doesnt favour the isles at all. Outscored 16-5 the last 4 meetings for the series win. Tavares held to 2pts. However, Crosby figured on 9 of those. So when you remove his pts, itbecomes a little more fathomable that the Isles have a shot. This is Nabokovs last kick at the can and I think he'll rise to the occasion. Couple that with a younger, faster team in the Isles, i think this is the big upset in the East. The D is a little small though and Morrow, Iginla and Malkin will be all over them. Letang will be key in stopping Tavares and Moulson. Hes having a Norris year. Still calling Isles in 6 esp if hothead Crosby comes back and messes with the chemistry of the team.

Pens will destroy the Islanders in 5 or less!.The Islanders have little to no playoff experience on their team.

Crosby a "hothead" haha.

I hope so,but the Islanders?give them a little credit,we'll know soon enough.,Sid and the Penguins are good for the game imo.

Puh-leeeeze one facewash and Crosby will become irate. Its a well known fact that he loses his cool on a regular basis. They should sit him for the series.

Whatever he's doing, he should keep doing... except getting hurt...he should do that less.

It ain't over yet. Orr is ready to go.

Where is he going to go? To the showers ? Lolol. Golfing ? Lolol . Maybe to buy some kleenex lolol

Get some bandaids for his ground draggin knuckles lolol

Laffs are going down , Bruins dominated that period and Kessel has already mailed it in woooohooo

Where is he going to go? To the showers ? Lolol. Golfing ? Lolol . Maybe to buy some kleenex lolol

Laffs are going down , Bruins dominated that period and Kessel has already mailed it in woooohooo

I know where the Sens are going to go tomorrow night, on their knees, for a good, hard .........

the Leafs are playing poorly, but the refs are lovin' the home town applause

Edited by chris.brock

If that JVR shot was into the net instead of the post at the end of the first period, it would have been a completely different game. Congrats to the Bruins, not really surprised they took game #1.

Edited by BillM

If that JVR shot was into the net instead of the post at the end of the first period, it would have been a completely different game. Congrats to the Bruins, not really surprised they took game #1.

if if if if if if if if if if if if .......waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh........no offence Bill but your team sucks!!! :w00t::good:

If it was me I would put kessle out on every chara shift and tell him to suck it up and play against him or not dress. Who cares if he hit you once. Grow up kessle are you wearing a sens jersey under your leafs jersey?

I do agree that id that jvr shot went in I think the outcome would have been vastly different. The reffing as usual was brutal and reimer was being exploited high on every single shot.