Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Your lack of reasoning and your ability to completely ignore the facts makes you quite transparent. Couple that with the lack of ability to put together a competent rebuttal and.......... well I am sure you understand the rest,actually you probably dont. Your main goal in posting is to irritate people,nothing more nothing less.The only issue is your ability to do so and your posts just become a waste of bandwidth. You have what,one maybe a handful of posts in any other thread on the board? There are some great people on the board.Talk to them rather than enjoying trying to irritate them. As far as condescending and trying to "get somewhere with you" is concerned, sounds like you took it the wrong way...again. Enjoy the game,root for your team not the loss of another. Enjoy the company of others , dont try to irritate all the time. Throw out a knowledgeable conversation once in a while.You will be completely amazed at how enjoyable it is.

Chance thats way to deep man. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. There that feels better right.

Doesnt change the leaves though....... they still SUCK.

If you are insinuating I am riled in anyway you have also misread and misunderstood my post. Why would someone be bothered in the slightest by something someone posts on a fishing forum, about, of all things hockey? I enjoy talking hockey and hearing all points of view. However when someone who contributes little or nothing at all to the board in general posts drivel,well as I said in the past ,its a waste of bandwidth. I appreciate your compliment though concerning my deep thoughts,thank you. I do wonder though do all sens fans spell names incorrectly,over use the word SUCK and end all sentences with lolol ?

I always liked Dion,but he is slow as I really saw last night. I think his heart is in the right place but the Bruins can sure capitalize on a giveaway.And you can't expect reims to stop 40 plus shots every game he can only do so much. I think if the Leafs can stop the giveaways,they may have a chance one game at a time. Without the giveaways last night,they could of beaten these guys IMO.

I always liked Dion,but he is slow as I really saw last night. I think his heart is in the right place but the Bruins can sure capitalize on a giveaway.And you can't expect reims to stop 40 plus shots every game he can only do so much. I think if the Leafs can stop the giveaways,they may have a chance one game at a time. Without the giveaways last night,they could of beaten these guys IMO.

with Phaneuf it always seems to be a complete lack of effort. Slow I understand ,effort I dont. He just looks like he doesnt care one way or the other. I was hoping to see the Canucks in the final as they looked to be the best bet for a Canadian cup. Now it looks to be staying in the U.S

I do have to say I sympathize with the habs on their battle with injuries.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

I have to say that I have absolutely no sympathy for the Habs regarding their injuries. The Sens endured and overcame injuries throughout the season and Jason Spezza is STILL out of the lineup...

Go Sens Go!!!

Well that's why every leaf fan was hoping for a mtl match up in the first round. The has play with grit but it's only about 2000 grit... even the sens with there 500grit were able to walk all over them. at least the leafs outlasted the has and nucks.

Don't worry... Danc called his buddy before the game and told him not to be an :asshat: tonight !! Might keep them in the game...

Wrong Wayne. He called me. :angel:

I told him that if they can pull this off, I want a pic of him holding the game winning puck, while balancing his stick across the back of his neck. Just like all of the cool Steelhead guys do. That would be awesome!

Wrong Wayne. He called me. :angel:

I told him that if they can pull this off, I want a pic of him holding the game winning puck, while balancing his stick across the back of his neck. Just like all of the cool Steelhead guys do. That would be awesome!

:lol: