Weight Loss

Squid

All I can say is Pete looks like a new man I can not believe the changes he has made from Dec 13 to mid Feb to last Saturday I am so proud of you Pete its awesome to see how far you have come. And yes I could not stop staring at Pete all day in amazement.

Btw Danna did not know that was you until we were 5 min from home she asked why you were not at the odyssey but when I said yes you were and explained she was relieved as she wondered who the guy was that would leave his stuff with the booth I laughted so hard. Heck she did not even catch on when you left your shake bottle she thought why did this guys drop his bottle here lol.

Keep at it Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow what a journey it has been. I want to wish all a very big and warm thank you for all the support, encouragement and positive vibes. It made my ride a lot smoother and for that I thank OFC. I had my last shake on Tuesday May 21st. So good to be free of the shakes and back to food again. I continue with 4 meals a day at 300 calories until June 21 or for ever if I wish. I am still losing weight due to me excercise. I weigh 196 now and I am 3 lbsaway from 90. My goal now is to hit the century mark and that is only 13 lbs away LOL. Truth be told it will be the hardest weight to lose throughout the entire duration of the diet. So the first picture is how all of you who knew the old me remember me by. The second picture is of a guy who morphed out of the first picture and threw away all the excess garbage physical and emotional. Thanks Folks. Maybe I will revive this post next summer and post a 1 yr after photo.

xmas 2012 to may 2013 040.JPG

2013 037.jpg

Just incredible Pete!

I wish I had of followed this from the get go. A friend of mine has also done this. i see him at the coffee shop every morning. I keep thinking about doing the same program, I just haven't had the right time to start it.

You have given me encouragement simply by reading this thread from the first post. As soon as I get a chance to see the Doctor in Oshawa, I'm on it.

Thanks for taking the time to put these posts up Pete.

Edited by Ron

Go for it Ron the positives far out weigh ( sorry) the negatives. It makes you feel like a 35 yr old again. Just the changes in testosterone levels back to normal is a strong enough reason to lose the weight. As I stated earlier, the more weight you add on the more estrogen ( female Hormone) your body produces and who wants to cry at a Expendables 3 eh ?! LOL.

6 days to go Mike!! Can't wait to put a 50 incher in the boat again!!

I can say that it makes me feel very good knowing that I stuck it out to the end. It went by so fast yet it was 5 months of struggles to stay on course. Now lets go fishing folks!!