canadian goose jackets

fish-miester

For warmth and functionality I prefer Arc'teryx over Canada goose and it's a bit less $$$$. I have the fission sv jacket and use it for fall/ice fishing, skiing, and snowmobiling- by far the warmest jacket I have ever used.

Arc'teryx jackets are top quality jackets but you pay for the quality. Id guess the Canada Goose are in the higher end on price to but I've never checked.

Are you buying it because she asked for a warm coat, or specifically a Canada Goose coat? The Canada Goose coats have been very fashion trendy for the past couple of years, so if it's for fashion reasons make sure you buy the actual brand =) I see all these kids wearing them in downtown Toronto and I just think how hot they must be, lol. I'd sweat my Ferrero Roches off just walking down the street in one.

Here is a little suggestion

Canadian military surplus

for winter stuff it is tough to beat

Just saying

I dont know what the goose stuff is like now at one time it was expensive great quality and bullet proof but it was elite it seems to be very main stream now not saying quality has dropped but i cant see it being the same as it was I could be very wrong on this but it seems more a fashion statement now as opposed to a survival garment.

Peter

Not selling anything here--so whatever ya figure

I know Ken has these on sale now----this is the one I have

Women like the Hardwood Snow Pattern as well

Combine with bibs and you should be warm enough---seen a letter from a caribou hunter in Thompson Manitoba in minus 40---saying he had to have his coat open while tracking wearing this

Works on reflecting back your body heat---has a material inside called "Retain"

I see Colombia has a version now

Good Luck

http://www.bkkenterprises.com/proddetail.asp?prod=H3J

If she's looking for something fashionable, then I'd suggest steering away from CG if only because everyone and their relative is wearing them now.

Maybe take a look at this Canadian company's parkas. A friend has one of their down parkas and stayed toasty warm in it. People might be put off or turned on by their cool/hip meter (their photo gallery is quite nice but maybe not for kid's eyes) but they're not as ubiquitous if that matters.

http://store.mooseknucklescanada.com/

My hands down fav down parka was an early Eddie Bauer but I'm now wearing a North Face parka.

If she's looking for something fashionable, then I'd suggest steering away from CG if only because everyone and their relative is wearing them now.

Maybe take a look at this Canadian company's parkas. A friend has one of their down parkas and stayed toasty warm in it. People might be put off or turned on by their cool/hip meter (their photo gallery is quite nice but maybe not for kid's eyes) but they're not as ubiquitous if that matters.

http://store.mooseknucklescanada.com/

My hands down fav down parka was an early Eddie Bauer but I'm now wearing a North Face parka.

you can find mooseknuckle jackets at sport check and if you look hard enough some of the winners have them for a steal compared to MSRP. Its not for me. I'm old, married with kids. But some of my younger co-workers tell me about it

As some have said lots and lots of fakes around. Especially on line. Some VERY good fakes except the fur on the collar

is usually not coyote, I'll leave you to figure that one out for yourselves....Usual buyer beware signs apply. If the

price seems too good to be true it usually is.

Good luck finding a sale on them...they don't allow their retailers to sell them at a discount. That is why all stores. whether it is Le Baron or Harry Rosen sell them for more or less the same price. I've heard some stories about Costco and Bass Pro carrying them at one point, but after discounting them, Canada Goose no longer allowed them to place orders for upcoming seasons.

Best bet it to buy at Le Baron...buy their membership for $25 and save 10%. So you'll net save $25 on a $500 coat, plus you'll have their membership for a year.

The warden got me one for Xmas last year... the only place I would actually wear it, would be ice fishing, but I was told in no uncertain terms, that it is NOT TO BE USED for ice fishing as it's too expensive to have perch gut/puke stains.

To be honest, I don't even know where she hid it from me!

HH

Not sure if this is a CG outlet store or not but a quick googling turned this up...

http://www.winterparkasoutlet.com/

at those prices you can be GUARANTEED they are FAKE.

No legit retailer be it brick and mortar/online is allowed to discount CG as it is not allowed by them.

As was mentioned in earlier post, LeBaron is the best bet with your card. The Richmond Hill location moves a

ton of them.

Edited by registerfly

Not sure if this is a CG outlet store or not but a quick googling turned this up...

http://www.winterparkasoutlet.com/

This is an excerpt from their website.....any guesses?............ :rofl2:

Canada Goose Jackets will increase the charm of your character. Because the favorite make of Canada parka sale has been recognised by everyone, Canada goose jackets possess a wonderful amount of purchasers. They"re produced having a fluffy interior coating to help preserve your body warm and in addition have deep pockets and also hardwearing, they"ll hold your fingers heat and comfortable.The Canada Goose Parka has an obsession with high quality and monocle over the net proficiency that exhibits in every sole merchandise bearing the label. as most of us understand that Canada Goose Jackets have won a tremendous amount of people' eye with its higher quality.

This is an excerpt from their website.....any guesses?............ :rofl2:

Canada Goose Jackets will increase the charm of your character. Because the favorite make of Canada parka sale has been recognised by everyone, Canada goose jackets possess a wonderful amount of purchasers. They"re produced having a fluffy interior coating to help preserve your body warm and in addition have deep pockets and also hardwearing, they"ll hold your fingers heat and comfortable.The Canada Goose Parka has an obsession with high quality and monocle over the net proficiency that exhibits in every sole merchandise bearing the label. as most of us understand that Canada Goose Jackets have won a tremendous amount of people' eye with its higher quality.

They're made in Sturgeon Falls, John??

Above link are fraudulent operators.

I tried to find what, fraudulent meant. As it,s not in the newfie dickionary. :tease:

But did find this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characterized by, involving, or proceeding from fraud, as actions, enterprise, methods, or gains: a fraudulent scheme to evade taxes.

Given to or using fraud, as a person; cheating; dishonest.

Shame ,shame.

Ya dont want to know,what happens to a bye,thats tries to sell a pikeral toung,and saying it,s a cod toung. :lol::stretcher:

Edited by Misfish