canadian goose jackets

fish-miester

Hey guys and gals. Havent been on here in far too long, hope everyone is dusting off the ice huts and getting ready for the ice season!

Was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals on canadian goose jackets. i recall there was a post on here a year or two ago of one member who was able to help fellow OFC'rs out but that post looks to be longggg gone.. So if you know of any deals i would much appreciate it as im looking to buy it for my girlfriend for christmas.

Thanks again.

A fellow angler -Alex

What size do you wear , and where are you from ? I'm going somewhere with this ...

Never mind , I HAD a Large Govt Issue unit to give away , 5 yrs old like new, dark blue .... I just went to dig it out of the shed ... I'll say this , I need to buy a squirrel trap . :(

sorry .

Took a tumble/swim into some water during a late season Splake trip wearing a Canada Goose Jacket, be warned they Weigh a TON when soaking wet which could lead to obvious problems should you end up submerged. They are extremely warm, so warm that sweat becomes a problem with any physical exertion.

Nice coats for the right climate though.

R

fish-meister

The Canada Goose are nice coats. My wife bought one used last year and really likes it but as Drifter mentioned the Choko Adventurer is an amazing coat. My first one is at least 10 years old and that was my ice hut on Simcoe and in Parry Sound for years. I bought a second one when we got here.

When it gets cold enough in the -25 and down she will put on one of the Chokos instead when we are out on the ice.

If you want to get her one with the hood the Canada Goose are still a great coat for every day use.

Thanks everyone for the help on the topic. My guess is shes a small/ medium were going to take a look tomorrow. and will defenetly look into the arctic jackets aswell

My gf is selling her canada goose jacket if nyone is interested for 200 dollars

Hey buddy what size / modle /colour?