Lakair 2007

I'll race you all day Wayne..one condition...we each only get five gallons of gas for the race. :lol:

Lets see on the big boat with both motors running at optimum rpms of 3000 and 27 mph I will see you in 7 and 1/2 miles out of gas. I am pretty sure though it will be the best 15 min you had on the water.

Art

Lets see on the big boat with both motors running at optimum rpms of 3000 and 27 mph I will see you in 7 and 1/2 miles out of gas. I am pretty sure though it will be the best 15 min you had on the water.

Art

15 mins. eh?... doesn't sound like much of a ride to me...you got devices... or what???

You dont understand for the 15 min u get to listen to twin 318 roaring and go below to the refrigerator and get a beer legally ( boats with heads in the states can serve beer ) and get to pee into a porcelin toilet whats not to love???

By the size of my compensation thinggy I must have got the boat for free then :whistling: .

Art

Sometimes in life we just have to take the bad with the good. After seeing my surgeon yesterday and my GP today I won't be able to make Lakair this year. With all the setbacks I've had with infections as well as the drains I still have in me ( and will for the next few weeks yet ) it's not worth the risk. When you look forward to a trip all fall winter and spring and then can't go it's a bummer. I wish all of the OFC'RS going the best, have lots of fun, catch lots of fish and with any luck I'll see you all next year.

Edited by Garyv

Sorry to hear your not gonna be joining us this year Gary, your always a great addition to the group, but it's better to concentrate on getting your health back.

I just hope Amy's not too upset about missing out on the trip, she enjoys it as much as anyone.

Well send Amy up Gary...she's healthy ! Sorry to hear you can't make it, but in all honesty you know you're making the right decision. Guess we'll have to arrange something else on that Sealine reel I promised I'd buy off you when you arrived. NO big deal...I surely don't need it to get thru the season and I don't wanna bother you with it now...just concentrate on getting healthy!

You dont understand for the 15 min u get to listen to twin 318 roaring and go below to the refrigerator and get a beer legally ( boats with heads in the states can serve beer ) and get to pee into a porcelin toilet whats not to love???

By the size of my compensation thinggy I must have got the boat for free then :whistling: .

Art

Twin MOPARS, a fridge with beer, and a ships head!!!.. life don't get much better than that!!!... unless somebody gave ya the boat for free because they felt sorry for ya 'cause ya got's a "nanorod" thinggy! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Thanks for all the kind words...I asked Amy if she wanted to go up alone but her drivers license requires a licensed driver to be with her and without me going she's kind of stuck at home. She's also afraid no one will be able to make her homemade dog food the way I do.