check out this Moose..

tb4me

Indeed, this could have gone wrong is so many ways and I'm amazed it didn't. Makes you wonder if animals have some kind of sixth sense as this moose didn't look *that* nervous around the guy and it almost seemed like it knew what he was trying to do. or it was just so wary and held back.

A part of me hopes it wasn't on the wrong end of a later hunt either.

Incredible video!!! That dood was very brave!

To me, the moose sounded pretty exhausted and or very stressed out. Who knows how long it was fighting the swingset???

Anyhow, this is one of those videos where if it goes right your a hero, or it goes wrong and your dead and/or the laughing stock of the internet

I,m a firm believer,that when an animal is in distress,and a human is trying to help it,theY sense it. That moose was stressed (like said,you could tell by the breathing). It never made one aggrasive move towards the guy trying to help, cut it loose. He moved slow,and at one point,even petted the moose.

Well done IMO.

Incredible video!!! That dood was very brave!

To me, the moose sounded pretty exhausted and or very stressed out. Who knows how long it was fighting the swingset???

Ya, the moose is spent. By the time a full blown resuce team would have came, that moose might have been close to dead.

It sure was breathing heavy, and his tung was hanging out of it's face.

Just look at how many times the chains where wrapped around. The moose might have been there for hours. Who knows.

I,m a firm believer,that when an animal is in distress,and a human is trying to help it,theY sense it. That moose was stressed (like said,you could tell by the breathing). It never made one aggrasive move towards the guy trying to help, cut it loose. He moved slow,and at one point,even petted the moose.

Well done IMO.

X2 on that one MF

It's not about the animal making an aggressive move, it's about a stressed animal panicking. A person, capable of logic, panicking in the water will pull under rescuers because their brain really isn't in control anymore.

I'm glad it worked out, but it would take so little for it to have gone very bad. People see something thing like this and think: "That worked out for that guy. I'll help bambi out of this clothesline…." :stretcher:

I believe the moose knew the CO wouldnt harm him.:clapping:

Same here

Shouldve used knipex

I was going to say that, LOL! mind you they were red... :unsure:

Either way, I got the feeling the moos understood what was going on and thought with every 'snap' of the clippers it thought it was free and tried to move on.

Brave yes, ended up worse than how it did, for sure it could have. at the end of the day, has winternet set in already to nitpick over this? Not that I know of, it was a cool video that the OP found to share.

Very cool!

And totally off topic... but I just noticed a post on FB from a guy (onto the Gander Mountain page), that he saw a young deer get chased into a creek by a large dog, and it got caught up in the lily pads and went under. He was in his bass boat, and went over, pulled the deer out, and literally gave it CPR! he posted a picture and everything!

Very cool stories!