2013 Dodge Dart

misfish

I was impartialed to the 1968 HEMI Darts that were available, as well as 1968 HEMI Barracuda's as well, they sported the cross-ram Hemi engine, and was sold as is, they were not street legal, and vehicle was sold without a warranty, and was for racing in timed trials, ie 1/4 miles, the cars were sold with just primer paint as they rolled out of the Hurst factory with 4-speed shifters, and you had them painted the color you wanted, the 650 plus horses was what you were after, and the car was as light as it could be with holes drilled out of the seat braces to make them even lighter, and the usual battery in the trunk, and the venerable DANA 60 rear end, and 833-A 4-speed transmission, rounded out this low 8 second factory racing legend.

Dart = The new Neon......

Ughhhhh no wonder I HATE MOPAR...

Wait till all the stupid kids put their Bull aluminum rear spoilers in mismatched colours, ground effects, neon underlighting.... and a sub-par muffler system on these.... add to that the stereos that sound like crap because they didnt deaden the rattling from Chryslers poor fit and finish,...... I cna see it now..... johnny 19 year old... thinks he picking up the chicks in his Dart.... in Yellow..... with a black after market spoiler he bought from Canadian Tire..... tricked out with.... wait for it.... plastic hub caps..... perhaps spinners.... add in some underbody neon... (perhaps Princess auto...) and voila.... instant Gino wanna be.....

I wish Chrysler would just die..... Ughhhhh.....

they truly are the new Neon....

way to go Chrysler..... way to go....

G

My thoughts as well. My pop had a real nice Dart. It was FAST. It was his pride and joy.

I really need to get some old pics of it.

Buddy had the black and yellow dart,I believe it had a name on it from dodge.340 6 pack.Shook the ground

Edited by davey buoy

Not a Neon.......but it does look like a new Intrepid......this doesn't do it for me......but I did see a nice Red Dodge Charger today on the way to the dentist.......now that's a nice looking car that is very close to the real thing.

Not a Neon.......but it does look like a new Intrepid......this doesn't do it for me......but I did see a nice Red Dodge Charger today on the way to the dentist.......now that's a nice looking car that is very close to the real thing.

it says compact car..... not sedan..... the intrepid was far from a compact car.....

Dodge Hits the Mark with the All-New 2013 Dodge Dart Compact Car/quote]

NEON.....All the way.

and it pisses me off...... damn you Mopar!

G

I am thinking it will be the same as the Pontiac GTO re-release lots of hype but sales did not even get off the ground. They though the big motor would be the ticket but it was the body lines that killed it.

Art