Thumbs up to Fish Farmer

Spiel

My good buddy Fish Farmer has been selflessly donating his time and boat for many years now to help our mutual friend Harvey from the Golden Horsehoe Club along with the good folks at the Straitline Anglers to take kids out on Lake O fishing.

While he never makes any posts here about it I thought I would.

Kudos to Dave (first picture holding the Coke) and all involved! thumbsup_anim.gif

Great day had by all. Harvey does this event every year. We tried to award him with Sir Harvey because of his great thought-fullness of making these kids days a success. I'm happy to help Harvey out, just one little thing I and others can do for a Great guy.

Thanks Harvey for letting me be part.

Id also like to thank all the boat captains from the Straitline Angling club that showed their support in helping out.

My crew for the day Will holding the fish and he helped the captain steer the boat.

More Pictures to come

Bigbrothers.jpg

P5240003.jpg

P5240016.jpg

P5240004.jpg

P5240017.jpg

P5240010.jpg

P5240008.jpg

P5240000.jpg

P5240024.jpg

P5240005.jpg

Thanks Chris and everyone for the kind words, I don't know what to say.

It comes a time in life that it's good to give back to people that may not be so fortunate to go fishing and other. I had a father that did all for me. I guess it's a way to say thanks dad.

If you know Harvey, he gives all to kids and if I can help him, I'm all in.

I know you and all those involved Dave would never seek any applause for what you do but I wanted to let you and every one else here know what a great guy you are.

I'm truly blessed to call you friend, you're awesome! thumbsup_anim.gif

There's never been any doubt in my mind that Dave is a stand up guy. Once in a while some recognition is a good thing. So, way to go Dave!! And thanks Chris for mentioning this.