I can't believe I just did that

Billy Bob

Wow.......I just finished mowing my lawn and it's only April 4th.... :wallbash: ...I should of mowed it last week but I try to put off as LONG as possible....because we all know that once you do it, it grows faster and faster....I was hoping to put it off at least another week and (I always try to get to May 1st but never do) Vegas is calling me this week and I didn't want to come home a millionaire and have to use a sickle on my lawn.... :P

So, any of you guys from the Great White North mowing yet....or do you still have the snow blower on stand by... :D

I could have cut mine 3 weeks ago... The lawn mower business has been INSANE this year due to the weather.... We cant keep up with servicing mowers and keeping the new ones delivered on time !

I still need to get on my lawn though... trying to go as long as possible ahhaha Im in Chatham

I think my wife is planning on cutting it this weekend.

Oh, I see you are living by the Redneck rules....wife does all the mowing during fishing season.....and she does EVERYTHING during the hunting season... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Billy Bob

Oh, I see you are living by the Redneck rules....wife does all the mowing during fishing season.....and she does EVERYTHING during the hunting season... :thumbsup_anim:

Nope, not Redneck rules Bob. She just loves cutting the grass (and blowing snow). Works out well though because I really appreciate her letting me look after the laundry. I just love laundry. And baking. Oh, and don't get me going on crafting!!! Crafting, crafting, crafting. I love crafting.

BB, wanna come up and help me thatch this weekend? LOL!

Let me see.........on one hand I could help BillyM thatch his lawn and hope he would give me FREE beer.....I'm pretty sure he would... :thumbsup_anim:

But on the other hand I could be here getting FREE drinks all day long...

the-strip.jpg

What to do....what to do this weekend.... :whistling:

Sorry Billy.......Lady Luck and her 4 sisters are calling me to Sin City, U.S.A. :devil:

But good luck on that thatching......sounds like a real fun day.... :rofl2:

Let me see.........on one hand I could help BillyM thatch his lawn and hope he would give me FREE beer.....I'm pretty sure he would... :thumbsup_anim:

But on the other hand I could be here getting FREE drinks all day long...

the-strip.jpg

What to do....what to do this weekend.... :whistling:

Sorry Billy.......Lady Luck and her 4 sisters are calling me to Sin City, U.S.A. :devil:

But good luck on that thatching......sounds like a real fun day.... :rofl2:

Trust me Bob, them drinks ain't free!! If you are not paying for them....someone sure as hell is!!

"I can't believe I just did that NF "

Thought this was a post about Billy helping out an old lady across the street, or giveing a small child some candies or just being NICE in general ... lmao ....

I do that EVERY Tuesday as I drive around our senior citizens to the bank, grocery store and doctor appointments....when was the last time you did something similar.... :whistling:

I do that EVERY Tuesday as I drive around our senior citizens to the bank, grocery store and doctor appointments....when was the last time you did something similar.... :whistling:

Every Time I drive my fat ASS to the store or dont fall down crossing the street , I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN .. LOL ... KNOW ya Billy , you may pretend to be hard on the outside but your all marshmello in the middle , never doubted for a second in all the time you have been here that you were a softy and a good guy , keep it up us old guys need guys like you ...

Every Time I drive my fat ASS to the store or dont fall down crossing the street , I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN .. LOL ... KNOW ya Billy , you may pretend to be hard on the outside but your all marshmello in the middle , never doubted for a second in all the time you have been here that you were a softy and a good guy , keep it up us old guys need guys like you ...

Many of us are seniors....some are just more SENIOR then others.... :)