Does This Remind You Of The Good'ol Dayz Or What,,,

Gman

Came across this pic surfing around the net. It was too good not to share - gotta love the burns, glasses, the hat and the the pose - gotta give'em credit he's doin' the horizontal hold,,,,heck he probably pioneered it ;)

It's one SOLID fish though

112504.JPG

Cheers,

Gman

Edited by Gman

• 3 months later...

HAHa, looks like a half hippy, half mechanic and a third fisherman if that's possible.lol..nice fish to.

That must be from yesterday looking at the eclipse with those coke bottle glasses.

Edited by GbayGiant

Ahhhhh, Montreal, where the men are men, and so are the women, uh?

Hey Baby Herc I invite to come check out the nice looking french women in Montreal.Very pretty ladies here and I know alot of guys from Ontario who would agree.MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

You have to admit there were some great days back then when no one cared about the future because nature would always replenish for years to come. Yes we were short sighted then but it still was a hell of a lot of fun when you didn't worry about every thing you did and how you did it. But now back to the reality of today.........

Came across this pic surfing around the net. It was too good not to share - gotta love the burns, glasses, the hat and the the pose - gotta give'em credit he's doin' the horizontal hold,,,,heck he probably pioneered it ;)

It's one SOLID fish though

112504.JPG

Cheers,

Gman

Oh, I don't know What do you think Gman? Hats, shirts, polorized glasses, sun screen :whistling: