Sad news

Garry2Rs

WOW! I am totally shocked and stunned to read this! I had no idea that John was even ill, never mind this. My heartfelt condolences go out to his family. John was one of those posters that you read regardless of the topic and I was always in awe of his knowledge and diplomacy in the way he handled things. A very giving man, and he will be sadly missed around here.

I always had hoped to fish with John one day, and regret that will not happen.

RIP John. We have lost another good one.

Wow. I don't think many of us saw this coming. I certainly didn't

I guess he wasn't one to complain..

Very upset to here this. I hope his family stays stong though this hard time. My condolenses to them.

Wow!! Its amazing how in the blink of an eye its all over. I just spoke with him 2 weeks ago. I was wondering why he didnt take me up on my offer for the Fly Tying gear, now it makes sense. Rest in Peace John. I have enjoyed every post of yours.

To say this was a blindside was an understatement. Ive never conversed no met John but always enjoyed his posts and after reading about someones experiences and especially with him being so eloquent and descriptive you really feel like you knew the person. Even though all I know of him is words on the screen this is really hard to take.

This board has lost a great member and a great guy

Dam...

I really enjoyed his posts.

He seemed like a very easy going and fair guy...always seemed to find the middle ground in touchy subjects, and had an informed

position in any thing he posted.

I'll miss his contributions to this place.