I'm a Grampa NF

JohnF

What a great gift. Our first grandchild, a healthy beautiful boy, arrived yesterday at 3 pm. Everybody's doing great.

Dunno who he looks like. Don't think there's anyone in the family with a face like a big red whithered apple and no teeth. I was holding him last night and he made an awful variety of faces at me like he was trying to poop on me but I didn't mind.

He's not very smart yet. He kept trying to get his hand to his mouth but he was all wrapped up like a "burrito" as my son described the wrapping job when the nurse showed him how. I snuck one of his little hands out in the open but he just kept trying to munch on the burritoed one. Holding him is like holding a little furnace. He'd be a handy little guy in an ice hut.

I have a pic of me holding him here somewhere. Maybe I'll post it later.

JF

Talk about great reports.... Felicitations! I have eleven of the little treasures....soon to be Great Grandfather...well, maybe not so great but it's still very nice. I can see some online purchased miniature scuba gear arriving soon. :D

Congrats to your family, John!

And the BEST part of grandchildren is they go home after vistiting.... :D

I was afraid my wife was going to try to steal him at the hospital last night. She's floating on air right now. I don't think sending him home will be the problem for a while. It will be more about her letting him go home.

JF