Various Vessels Viewed Via The Boq

MuskyBill

My first ever trip to The BoQ was awesome. Unfortuately, due to circumstances beyond my control & an early sack time on Saturday night, I couldn't make it to Merlands from The Harbour Inn.

I'll see most of you in February in Innisfil..... ;)

Anyways, I took some cool shots of some of the many types of boats that could be seen all over The Reach on Saturday....

Trawlers....

BoQ033Small.jpg

Freighters...

BoQ009Small.jpg

Trawlers AND Freighters...

BoQ007Small.jpg

What was the other kind???

Oh yeah, TANKERS!!!!!

BoQ014Small.jpg

Yup, I think I'll try that place out again some day...hmmmm, do I have any more vac-time left.... :rolleyes:

LOL Bill...trawlers, freighters and tankers!! Beauty fish bud. Wonder how many planner lines they get each year..."security/security/security...the cement ship XYZ is leaving the picton dock in 10 minutes...we can't stop..we can't turn...so get the...out of the way NOW!"

Nice fish Bill!!! DId anyone else think they were in a Lund commercial on the weekend? Wow, so many guys runnin Lunds!

HH

Yep...I just hope I don't drive mine like all the ones we went head to head with....crowding us into the shoreline...cutting us off to the point I could bang my planner board off their transom etc. I'm gonna Krazy Glue exacto knife refill blades to the front edge of my boards for next year. :dunno:

Yep...I just hope I don't drive mine like all the ones we went head to head with....crowding us into the shoreline...cutting us off to the point I could bang my planner board off their transom etc. I'm gonna Krazy Glue exacto knife refill blades to the front edge of my boards for next year. :dunno:

A knife on the front of the boards eh? Now that's a great tip! :P There certainly were a few idiots doing that Wayne. Why can't we all just get along. :dunno:

The first Freighter on Sat. was really movin'.... :o

Being the rookies we are, we had to start our turn real early when we saw him comin', full steam ahead.... ;)

The 2nd Freighter was much easier to deal with. I thought it was kinda neat to be sharin' the water with these guys..... B)