New Website!!

TJQ

I had a chance to get a website running specifically for the Fishing for Tyler Event. I've donated my time, the domain name as well as hosting for as long as the event occurs. It contained as much info as I could quicky gather up, I borrowed some photos from past events.

This year I will be attending the event again and after the prizes are given out I will be doing a LIVE auction to Fundraise for the Frenches. I already have some stuff coming from Big Jim, Bass Pro, Dave Mercer, Pete Maina, Myself, Art, Spiel and Real Pro Fishing as well. (I've likely missed some people....)

I am really hoping to make this years event a HUGE success so I am calling on everyone to help me out. If you have anything for the prize table please email Elisa at [email protected].

If you have anything (over $100.00 in value) that you think would make a good Auction Item, please PM or email me.

Here's a link to the new site:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for the Tyler derby. We've had so much fun the last few it's become the highlight of our hardwater season. Going to move the hut this week to try and get on some fish as it's been slow were we are. Only 7 or so whitefish a few herring a bunch of perch and NO trout so far this year were it is. (87 FOW)

Hoping for a great turnout. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL.

Really looking forward to this as well, just puttin' the fixins on my pop up, broke 2 hubs so far (Clam replaced). I think I've finally figured it out now lol.

Hopefully others might be able to steer us in the right direction when we're there. Never fished from IBP and don't have a flasher.

7th Annual Ice Fishing/BBQ Fundraiser

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Innisfil Beach Park Boat Launch

Registration: 6 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., last fish measured at 1 p.m., prizes to follow.

Cost: 16 years of age and over – $10 minimum donation, kids free – donations appreciated

* A fishing license is required for those between 18 and 65 years of age.*

Enjoy a BBQ lunch cooked on site

Cost: Donation

Prizes awarded for largest fish caught in various categories; lucky draw following!

*All monies raised will help Tyler’s parents pay for the extensive therapies that he requires, including Intensive Behavioral Intervention (IBI), Speech and Language Therapy, and Occupational Therapy.*

Directions: Hwy 400 or Yonge St. to the 8th line (Innisfil Beach Rd.), east on Innisfil Beach Rd, to the end, turn left into the park, follow the road to the right, past the snack bar to the boat launch. Please park in the parking lots on the left side before boat launch.

For more information please email [email protected] or call 705-436-3607