Great things we have hidden in our garage

aplumma

here's my toys :whistling: , not as nice as Irishfield's collection :thumbsup_anim:

2001 Custom chopper,Yes is was a sporty 1200, has Buell internals,cams,2-1/4 porker pipes no baffles(cops love em) :tease:

1972 Sleekcraft Aristocrat jet boat with BBF 460(cops cant catch me) :devil:

Edited by BUSTER

The blue car Brad was looking for.. lots of memories inside those doors!!

bee1.jpg

1969 Dodge Superbee COUPE (the rear windows flip out.. not roll down), Ramcharger hood, 383 Magnum, 4 gear standard, 2:73:1 rear end, bench seat and all numbers matching except the rear axle. Father bought it new off the show room floor in 1969 and promptly ditched it at 140 mph bending the K frame/control arms. Parked "the deathtrap" for many years until I convinced him I could fix it and drive it better than he could.. when I was 16/17. Dropped a new K frame in it from a charger and proceeded to put 45,000 miles on it before I parked it when I got married in '82. In storage for about 7 years before I did a total restoration on it and started driving and showing it again (been at World of Wheels Oshawa with my Superbird). Car has been radar'd at 181 MPH on CTC Tornado tires!! For those that wonder what that looks like.. the speedo goes to 150 has a blank spot and we had the needle around the 15 mph mark on the other side. Telephone poles look like a picket fence....

Edited by irishfield

I hear you Wayne. Weird crap happens in my garage too.

garage.jpg

Ya know as I looked at the picture it was not that Roy is dressed up that caught my eye. It's not that I wanted to have the plane. The first thing that came to mind is THAT IS A GREAT GARAGE.

Art