THAT ONE GREAT PIC!!! Lets see yours

ryanheritage

This is one of my favourite pictures was from this past summer. I took my family to Canadas' Wonderland in Toronto and my oldest daugter who is 11 said she would not go on a rollercoaster and I kept beggin her to go on them with me and she finally caved to this one! You could see I was pretty happy to have a partner for the coasters as well. LOL!!!A couple favs of my youngest as well LOL!Last picture she is staring at a chocolate fountain at a wedding we went to this past summer as well.

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00368.JPG

Copy_of_DSC00381.JPG

Copy_of_Madelyn.jpg

Edited by BLACKFISH88

Wow! There are so many candid shots capturing such quick and monumental frames of what each of us individually consider to be meaningful. It's difficult to narrow it down!

Here are two shots, both taken last summer at my boyfriends cottage, in the back bay behind and at one of our favourite fishing spots, aptely named " Sunset Bay" The time we've spent there has definitely been the most memorable and special time of my life to date!!

1_serenity.jpg

1_back_bay.jpg

This was last August one early morning along the Trent river nearby Hastings

hastinspl6.jpg

And this one makes me laugh my son in the orange shirt and his cousin august long weekend at my bro-in-laws cottage

kidsza8.jpg

The power of a feather in the eye of the beholder lol.

Edited by PatrickG

Opening night for Rainbows, looking forward to the day once agian this year. Only another 40 some odd days to go!

14.jpg

My daughter with her WGSF! She also caught her first muskie that weekend! Proud to say her muskie photo made the Essox Angler Mag with an article Snady wrote. She is quite the fisher gal, my daughter that is, not Snady, well you know what I mean! :rolleyes:

P1040363.jpg

I've posted this one before but I always liked the way it turned out considering it was just a fluke.

I was running down the lake wide open early in the morning doing about 75 KPH and as the sun popped up over the horizon, I just held the camera up over my shoulder and clicked the shutter without even turning around.

Luv the way the water sparkles off the water droplets.

Cnv1094-1.jpg

Took these pics last year on May 31st. It was 39 Celcius that day!

Warm weather is not far away.

My 3 yr. old in awe of a chub.

IMG_0008_2.jpg

After fishing fairly hardcore for 25 yrs. i was in awe of this little rainbow darter

coughed up by 13 in. brookie i had caught. First time seeing one! Out of a Durham trib.

IMG_0014_2.jpg

ehg