Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

• 2 weeks later...

On Monday March 10 th Jen had an MRI on Brain and Skull... and today we did the 10 hour drive from hell (snow and 70K winds) to get her picked up and over to Sunnybrook (did good I was only 3 minutes late getting her there) for her Radiation Oncologist consult. We were inside for a total of 15 minutes and that included seeing the Doctor's "fellow" and visiting two registration desks to change some personal data.

There are no signs of any re-occurrence of the 4 skull and brain tumours that were radiated back in July of 2013 and NO new spots noted above the neck on the MRI.

Best 15 minutes in a hospital in a long long time.... and parking only cost me $4.75 !

We then fought our way back across the city and with nobody being able to get up hills I had to take it to the side streets with my truck or we'd still be sitting on Eglington Ave in Toronto.

We had a nice supper at an Italian place on Dundas West, dropped Jen at a Birthday party on Bloor and then fought our way back up the 400 and home!

She will be getting a new Lung CT and another head MRI in 3 months, with hopefully the same quick hospital visits.

What ever you folks are doing.... don't stop! She's happy and full of life once again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hate to bug you guys.. .but she's at it again and for some reason lost access to the info on people that donated in years past for easy bugging!... so yah Dad's helping her out again.

She is also doing the Cancer Walk on the same weekend.... One is Saturday and the other is Sunday. She's gonna be one tired gal!

http://crohnsandcolitiscanada.akaraisin.com/pledge/Participant/Home.aspx?seid=8016&mid=9&pid=1691297 Edited by irishfield