GCD you ok?

CNN just reported about 13 have died in Alabama as a result of the storms. Also reported that in Enterprise Alabama, a school took a direct hit with 8 people killed in the school. The pictures coming over the tube are unbelievable !!!

Hey GCD ... let us know your OK buddy. Our prayers go out to the people of Alabama.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Good to hear you made it thru the storm OK Glen !!

I thought WE were getting clobbered bad up here yesterday till I put the news on and saw what was happening down your way.

I've been thru 4 hurricanes, but have never seen a tornado, and hope to keep it that way.

Keep your head up Bud.

Thanks again for the concern folks. Just minimal damage around my area, a few trees down. 90% of the deadly stuff hit L.A. (Lower Alabama).. less than 100 miles from the Gulf coast, the other 10% was just west of Montgomery (still 100 miles away from me).

I've been thru several Hurricanes before too Lew, and 1 tornado (a small F1 or 2) and the shear raw power of the tornado is both frightening and amazing, and over shadows the hurricanes.

Glen, 3 of the hurricanes I encountered were on the ocean and although they don't cause any damage out there, the sight of 60 - 70 foot waves crashing over your ship can be a little daunting, to say the least.

Those tornadoes are a totally different story though, when they just drop outta the sky like that with absolutely no warning at all......terrifying stuff !!

Glad to hear yer doin fine Glen.

Nasty weather all around last night. Barrie had power outages all night,and the roads SUCK.

Woke up to freezing rain this morning.Storm looks to be clearing out up here.Perry Sound and Huntsville are to get another 10-20 today.

Care out there peoples.