How long have you been a member of OFN

Squid

94 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been a member of OFN?

• 1-2 yrs
    • 3-5 yrs
    • 6-8 yrs
    • 9-10 yrs
    • since before TJ

I don't know what the goal of this poll is...I can give you some pretty accurate numbers though. Almost 50% of our membership have been here 2 years or less. That is to say that they registered April 15, 08 or later.

I remember the very original board.

TJ was the only person who registered with his real name. Even then we thought it was a nick name! Gone are the days of Canadave, what's his name and BFI. Those were the few I remember. Out of those 3 Canadave was the greatest one. He stuck around for a long time. BFI was around for only a year, maybe 2. what's his name had to be the most colorful though. He could fly off the handle in a heart beat! There have been many that have move on from the original board. Some tried to start up their own board, often replicated but never duplicated. It is nice to see the board grow as it did.

It's nice to see every once in a while boards names from people of the past too. One that reminded me of the "good ol days" recently was musky man. I hadn't seen his name on here for a long long time. Nice to know you are still around!

LMAO!!! What's his name!!! gota like it! ha ha ha

Edited by Ron

I got my first computer in 2001, so it must have been shortly after that.

Right off the bat there was something different about this site. I've never been a huge post contributor, but I bet there haven't been many days in those 9 years that I haven't checked the board at least once.

It's been years. I don't know. I'd have to ask if there are still records that go back that far. I remember Canadave and he whose name mustn't be mentioned. I believe it was the original board I signed up on. I remember a frequent contributor photo spread that really wasn't very large. I've always used my own name. Is the old photo page still around? Anyone have it saved? It would be fun to see it again.

I'm guessing 10+ years as well. I remember our friend that is not to be named and Bob, I recall the photo spread as well with the frequent contributors. I brought Misfish over here....and I think he brought Joey over from another site.....so does that count for anything? LOL