We are booked!

Daplumma

Looks like I'll probably be missing this years g2g for the 1st time in about 6 years Joe, but Diane and I, along with a few others, have booked Lakair cabins for the 1st week of July, infact I'll be in #11 too.

Has anyone actually confirmed when the dates are ? It was moved to the 4th Saturday last year and there was talk going around about putting it back to the 3rd Saturday at last year's GTG.

Based on that going around, Patsy and I are already booked for the 3rd Saturday - arriving Thursday the 17th and checking out Saturday the 26th. Cabin 5 again. Oh yes - we're bringing the 4 legged girls again.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Looks like I'll probably be missing this years g2g for the 1st time in about 6 years Joe, but Diane and I, along with a few others, have booked Lakair cabins for the 1st week of July, infact I'll be in #11 too.

You better check your cabin out very carefully Lew - hard to tell what those guys will leave behind. :devil:

We'll miss you Lew.I'll try to leave a few fish for ya bud.I'm sure that they will have found all of the booby traps by the time you get there!

Joe

Edited by Daplumma

Looking forward to seeing all y'all.Last year we missed going.The economy looked a little bleak when we would make our resevations so I erred on the side of caution.Turns out I had the best year since I started in 1990!Rich,glad to hear my Kia and buddy are gonna be there.Joey,could ya leave Paul home?

Joe

I'm gonna do my damnedest to be there!

I'll be bringing my own boat and may even talk the Coonass into coming if that's ok with da plumma boyz?!

Dawg that is fine just let me know as soon as you can so I can Tell Leslie and Kevin what plan we want

Coonass, great handle! You all drive carefully now!

Coonass is actually an acceptable in public nickname for Cajuns...like Cajun was not funny enough... :lol:

Thats to bad Lew I will miss you and look foward to our next fishing trip.

It'll be GREAT to see y'all again, assuming of course I can be there.

Chris nasty cough you got their it looks like a bad case of Fishin flu in June.

For all the other we sure can't wait to see all of the old and the new that show up at this G2G.

Art

Really looking forward to seeing you Virginia twins again.

Cajun was just a made up name for inebriated people who couldn't pronounce "Acadian". But I DO have a lot of Cajun friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Looking forward to seeing all y'all.Last year we missed going.The economy looked a little bleak when we would make our resevations so I erred on the side of caution.Turns out I had the best year since I started in 1990!Rich,glad to hear my Kia and buddy are gonna be there.Joey,could ya leave Paul home?

Joe

Hahaha, sorry Joe, we're a package deal :)

• 1 month later...

well it looks like we will be there also..

miss kelly, my son and me.

miss kelly said i had to come cause someone has to set up the tent, cook ,clean and do the dishes...

she will be to busy yaking with roy and coach dog!!!!! lol

spiel, i wont feed your dog any polish sausage this year so she will be safe... :rolleyes: