appology to Paul Castelano

Pigeontroller

Paul and I exchanged a few PMs this weekend. He has shown himself to be a real class act and I want to appologize publicly for ranting about him...

To everyone that called me a Jerk, a idiot, and a Troll...."Up yers"! :P

Dax

thats stand up rite there! good on ya PG!

Hi Guys,

Not sure what happened over the weekend but all I can tell you is Paul is a great guy. Glad you worked it out. He is one of the best guides in the world that's right I said world! He knows the water, the fish and is a super pro with his clients. I have meet many great guides and many not so great guides and I will tell you Paul one of the best in the world. Also a great guy you will leave at the end of the day fishing with Paul with a new friend. Not only a great guide but a great person we need more people like him in our sport he really cares about the future.

Just my thoughts.

I already did go looking (yesterday) and finding. I guess that's why I didn't comment until now. If Dax's original "claim" was inaccurate, I think there should be more than an apology. Should be a retraction of the statement (ie I was wrong) plus an apology. If the original claim was accurate then no need for apology as far as I'm concerned, even if he is a "nice guy".

It takes a man of character to admit when he is wrong

I guess this is my point (see above). I don't see any admission of being wrong. I just see "Turns out he's a real good guy and I feel bad that I've said negative things...not going to take any of the statements back, just wish I hadn't said them because now I like him"