Niagara snow storm

bigfish1965

A very localized area of lake effect snow is hitting the St Catharines corridor on the QEW and is going to get worse...up to 30 cm of snow with whiteouts.

I know thats not much for you northern or snow belt guys, but we don't usually get that much and don't really have the equipment to handle it. Be careful on the highways!

A very localized area of lake effect snow is hitting the St Catharines corridor on the QEW and is going to get worse...up to 30 cm of snow with whiteouts.

I know this isn't very Christian of me but BETTER YOU THAN ME! :angel:

Light fluries here again today and winds gusting up to 40 k earlier. I would have liked to get out and try some more fishing but not in these conditions.

Hope those that are affected by the storms are safe and sound!

i dont understand how you people can say you got snow.....cuz its all up here ....our snowbanks have went from less then 2 feet to almost 6 feet in two days ...i am so relieved my snowblower is working again ...

Edited by Twocoda

We don't get snow days..you are expected to be there...big deal...a bit of snow

Well..my vehicle doesn't say John Deere on the side of it. Snow day was good...even though the highway was closed for awhile cause they couldn't get a handle on the black ice. Just a few dozen minor accidents luckily. Still snowing though...