Happy Thanksgiving!

Roy

Enjoy your families.

My wife, her sister, her mother and her aunt will be doing their best to boost your economy on Friday. Anybody between Barrie, Ontario and Grove City, Pennsylvania be on the look-out for a blue, late model CRV. Do not approach these women, they are armed with enough credit cards and discount coupons to do serious damage to anybody in their way. :lol:

Me? Four days of Yankee and Canadian football and all the chili I can eat! I love this holiday too. :canadian:

Thank ya folks. Actually Patsy and I are not having a Thanksgiving dinner this year.

Our church offers a FREE Thanksgiving Day meal with all the trimmings to the community as an outreach event. We're providing a good hot meal to those who otherwise may not get one or those who have no familiy coming in or any place to go. We even deliver meals to those in the community who are shut-in or otherwise cannot get out. You'd be surprised how many of your (our) own neighbors have little to eat - or what they may be eating that day. It's a great time and that's how we'll be spending Thankgiving Day.

Enjoy your families.

My wife, her sister, her mother and her aunt will be doing their best to boost your economy on Friday. Anybody between Barrie, Ontario and Grove City, Pennsylvania be on the look-out for a blue, late model CRV. Do not approach these women, they are armed with enough credit cards and discount coupons to do serious damage to anybody in their way. :lol:

Me? Four days of Yankee and Canadian football and all the chili I can eat! I love this holiday too. :canadian:

hahaha that's funny dude! My wife, mother in-law, wife's aunts, cousins, I think there's a whole CONVOY of cars headin' down this afernoon for a weekend of shopping insanity!

ME? left alone with my 3 year old girl and 7 month old boy. I might take them on a cross province tackle shopping spree.

GOD BLESS THE USA

I can't stand all the America-bashing around the world these days...but it really pisses me off when it comes from Canadians! Anti-American bashing by Canadians is so moronic when you actually understand that this continent is more integrated than any other place on the planet... and there's nothing wrong with that... we are the beneficiaries...we're bashing ourselves when we bash Americans...

He's to manifest destiny!

All together now...

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,

Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,

Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,

As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.