Well, it's a done deal!

Big Cliff

:(

Thankyou for the great offer Cliff, tho' I still dont know why I earned it.

As I explained in my e-mail to you, I'm sorry I cant make it that day :w00t: [Can I have a raincheck on a sunny day LOL]

I wish you and Sue all the very best with the new boat. I thought you would finish up with Pontoon boat for the later years :D

Jack aka Nanook.

Ps. "SUE TWO" for the boat name

We got a fantastic deal; a Holiday DLX WS, with a 60 hp Merc, wireless bow mount trolling motor, upgraded fish finder, bumpers, dock lines, anchor, boat safety kit, 2 auto inflatable life jackets, a full tank of gas, 2 batteries, registration, numbers on the boat, and including PDI, delivered to our door and in the water for $17500.00 + tax. (and to think, I wasn't even looking at Princecraft to start with.)

I think that you got a fantastic deal Cliff, congratulations! You are going to love that boat; It is the perfect size to be fish-able yet economically and ergonomically sound (that means one guy can handle it and it won't cost you a fortune to run :rolleyes: ).

Nice job. Enjoy.

Jim

:thumbsup_anim:

Congratulations! on the newest addition to your family

a long time fan of Mermaid and Siren art- I had a well -endowed Mermaid loged on my first boat in Vancouver many moons ago

how about SIREN 2

Miss Stress is pretty tough to beat

whatever you end up calling her--Have Fun!

Cheers

ID1

:(

Thankyou for the great offer Cliff, tho' I still dont know why I earned it.

As I explained in my e-mail to you, I'm sorry I cant make it that day :w00t: [Can I have a raincheck on a sunny day LOL]

I wish you and Sue all the very best with the new boat. I thought you would finish up with Pontoon boat for the later years :D

Jack aka Nanook.

Ps. "SUE TWO" for the boat name

I think that SUE TWO is a great name Jack!

Atta boy Cliff .. sounds like a fabulous addition to the family ... I hope you get thousands of days of enjoyment out of her !

By the way ... I was just relating the story of how I happened to be fishing right opposite your house (in a rental) that day when I bought your friends motor ... (once in a lifetime odds on that one) ... if you come across a similar deal I am in the market for another

J.

Since it's for the two of yous how bout "Sue-Me"

LOL, Cute and I like it but I'd have to change my name to Kirk or Marty :D

By the way ... I was just relating the story of how I happened to be fishing right opposite your house (in a rental) that day when I bought your friends motor ... (once in a lifetime odds on that one) ... if you come across a similar deal I am in the market for another

J.

You'll have to refresh my memory, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Big Cliff really nice rig. My favorite boat name from days gone by was our old pontoon "Mostly Sunny" . My wife and I named her appropriately for the way we try to view life, and we've found with 4 girls a positive outlook along with an occaisional adult beverage helps keep us sane. Also, it seemed especially appropriate here in western PA where we get a lot of "mostly sunny" forecasts that become liquid sunshine by mid afternoon. Anyhow, it worked for us and I still like the name. Again, great rig.

LOL, Cute and I like it but I'd have to change my name to Kirk or Marty :D

You'll have to refresh my memory, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Cliff I was out fishing on Strugeon Lake one day a couple years back when you PM'd me about a 9.9 hp motor (Seahorse) you had for sale ... I said I did still want it and would be happy to come by to pick it up but I was out fishing at the time... well geeze if I wasnt actually trolling about 500yds from your house at the time .... talk about crazy cooincidence ... and you shoulda seen the look on the folks face at the Long Beach rentals when I returned their boat and took a motor out to my car .. I am sure they havent ever seen that happen before :)

Congrats Cliff on the new boat. I to, am lookin forward to the pics.

I'll be keeping an eye out for it from July 19th to the 26th as my family and I are going to be renting a cottage from a friend, in the Long Beach area.

I hope you folks have many happy memories in the new boat!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Cliff I was out fishing on Strugeon Lake one day a couple years back when you PM'd me about a 9.9 hp motor (Seahorse) you had for sale ... I said I did still want it and would be happy to come by to pick it up but I was out fishing at the time... well geeze if I wasnt actually trolling about 500yds from your house at the time .... talk about crazy cooincidence ... and you shoulda seen the look on the folks face at the Long Beach rentals when I returned their boat and took a motor out to my car .. I am sure they havent ever seen that happen before :)

LOL, now I remember, that was my friend Eric's motor. That was a few years ago!

Nice to hear that I'm not the ony one that has those "Seniors" moments... :lol:

I find myself in the "Hereafter" every once in a while...as in...what am I here after as I stare in the fridge looking for ?

What time do you want to get out on the lake on Sunday?

Might need some rain gear...