MUSKIE

Tybo

MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUS

KIE,

MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, What do you think I'm thinking.

Thanks Tybo, I just hugged my Christmas-gift-never been used Calcutta 400 TE/St. Croix Premier combo and had a cry. Still have 18 days left until I'm on vacation and on the water from June 5-15! :lol: Methinks it will be time for the boat name to have to be revised... (currently named Quest for 50")

Bring on the SLIME!

IMG_3100.jpg

MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUS

KIE,

MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,MUSKIE,

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, What do you think I'm thinking.

Hey Paul....if you don't get your boat in time, you're more than welcome to join me here on the Ottawa R for opener....I'll be getting back from a week long fishing trip in Temagami on opening day (19th) but will be good to go for the 20th..(hope the wife's not reading this :lol: )

Thanks Tybo, I just hugged my Christmas-gift-never been used Calcutta 400 TE/St. Croix Premier combo and had a cry. Still have 18 days left until I'm on vacation and on the water from June 5-15! :lol: Methinks it will be time for the boat name to have to be revised... (currently named Quest for 50")

Bring on the SLIME!

IMG_3100.jpg

That muskie kinda reminds me of Tybo - in a rather excited state. :D

JF

I wanna go Muskie Fishin' too...getting the itch.

Here's one my buddy " curlrap " caught on Monday while practicing for the Big Cache Bay Pike Tournament on Saturday the 23rd of May on Lake Nipissing....very very muddy water but a very very nice 52" about 38 lbs .

Dean__s_Muskie.jpg

Dean__s_Muskie_2.jpg

Dean__s_Muskie_3.jpg