Took Advantage of the Recession (NF)

Joey

My mom pointed out an ad in the paper last week for a brand new 2009 Pontiac SV6 for under 15K. Our 1999 Plymouth Voyager was on a downward spiral so Paul and I headed over and took a look and enquired about a trade in on the van.

Monday I drove away in this beauty.

3365687141_3ec562e46d_b.jpg

3365688289_e5563d49f3_b.jpg

3365692905_7faee3f6b2_b.jpg

3366519042_b0fc017326_b.jpg

Have you ever seen a prettier engine ???

3366515328_203dc18d75_b.jpg

I'm very happy with the drive of this vehicle. I don't like cars because I'm used to the van and truck and like sitting up high. The 240 HP motor is a bonus. She flies :thumbsup_anim:

I'm so spoiled :P It smells like brand new car :lol:

Thanks hon!

Joey

Thanks guys!

Ya Wayne, we ended up getting the 7 year extended transferrable warranty also. I travel about 6kms to work each day so no way I'll ever go over in kms.

They even have a "parking lot ding" warranty, free for 3 months. Plus one year of Onstar and an onboard hands free phone with 130 minutes free. :thumbsup_anim:

Hands free,not my kinda thing.LOL

Great buy J.

Betty got here Focus just under the extended warrenty too and took advantage of it.120km or 7 yrs.

Enjoy.

I see it didnt take long to get the decal on the new ride .

Nice van. For anybody else in the market Applewood Chevy/Cadillac has the Chevy version of that van on for $13,500 cash purchase brand new.

They have about 7 of them lined up out front with the $13,500 price plastered accross the front.

Nice van. For anybody else in the market Applewood Chevy/Cadillac has the Chevy version of that van on for $13,500 cash purchase brand new.

They have about 7 of them lined up out front with the $13,500 price plastered accross the front.

Yes, I believe they are called the Upland. I opted for the SV6 because of the tinted windows and floor mats and a few other extra's for $500 more.

3800 Series engines are bullet proof... Good choice!

Well it's a 3900 series the 3800 series are complete garbage biggest problem with them from 1997-2002 are Intake Manifold Gaskets trust me i've done mine on my Pontiac Montana the 3900 series engine have a problem with the Head gaskets. Awesome GM products lol hope your's hold up

good thing you got the extended warranty you will need it. I have had one for 2 years now and if not for the warranty I would have spent about 3 grand on it.It has a lot of issues and once the warranty is gone so is it. I hope you have better luck with yours ,hopefully they have improved since the 07 model.