work jobs work jobs

walleyemaster

right now im working as a night custodian to get me through the winter and in may i will be heading back to Kenora to work as a fishing guide from opening weekend until about the first of September then in the fall i will be goin back to school to study business where i hope to run my own bait and tackle shop but as well run a hunting and fishing guiding business from the store.....so hopefully everything works out within the next few years.....

Hawk

Small Engine Technician (Mechanic) working full time for a Rental Co. in the Kawarthas + running my own shop on a part time basis (which is now almost a full time job). I am going to cut back to 6 days a week this year and get some fishing time in.

Spiel.....

overhead crane operator.

You wouldn't accidentally drop a coil on that green hat down on the floor now would you :whistling:

Just joking...damn Stelco US Steel foremen. Just remembering a bad boss I had in the old 1210 mill in the late seventies.

But joking aside I now work at the big orange box in Ancaster advising customers on windows and doors. I no longer work on commission and the pay is not great but the benefits are good and there is a paycheck in the bank every other Friday!

Spiel.....

overhead crane operator.

You wouldn't accidentally drop a coil on that green hat down on the floor now would you :whistling:

Just joking...damn Stelco US Steel foremen. Just remembering a bad boss I had in the old 1210 mill in the late seventies.

Never accidentily. :D

I worked the 1210 and remember a few of the bosses, started there in 78 till 81 but I may have told you this before?

Hoisting Engineer.

Okay actually it's overhead crane operator but after 25 years of operating numerous cranes I figure I've earned the title "hoisting engineer". :D

gallery_9_87_25722.jpg

Spiel, that's awesome man!!!! My oldman used to do the exact same thing at the GM Foundry in St.Catharines before it closed. Brought the scrap metal into the cupalo's... He loved that job.. All by himself, no one to bug him!! I forget what tonnage the one he used was, but it was a biggie.