Why do guys like to Bash OFN

I've had enough of listening to this individual who consistently bashes OFC!!!!!....Not sure what his anger issue is, but I thought I'd share some of his latest comments from another site and ask your opinion on his comments.....

Is he an "outcast" from this site????

OFC????...If you want to learn about Gas Prices, GM Buyouts, Birdfeeders, Sean Avery, Concert Reviews, the Leafs, Crime and Survivorman then OFC.net is the place to go.... :lol:

Here is where you will find your info when it becomes available...

http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/default.asp

I inquired for you to a friend of mine in that area....there is a skim that covers the Bay except for an area near Old Cut...the winds of the last 3 days haven't helped your cause...

RJ

I'm thrilled I didn't let you down.... :lol:

I'm going to head over to OFC....I'm in the market for a new snow shovel....they'll guide me right!... :lol:

RJ

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

He can bash all he wants... he's obviously reading daily! So OFC can't be all that bad now can it..... wonder how he enjoyed my concert review! :D

The only ones that seem to bash OFC are the "takers"... not the "givers" !

BTW Steve.. was he bashing OFC in general or just the fact that YOU directed someone in OFC's direction? :o:D:dunno:

Edited by irishfield

Ya, I've seen quite a bit of OFC bashing going on on other boards lately, and frankly, it upsets me.

I've met alot of great people here so putting up with a few troublemakers is worth it.

The mods do a fantatic job, one I don't envy, but with the member count, it has to be hard to control everything.

We've already come to the conclusion we like NF posts, so if that guy doesn't want to read them, why bash? Nothing better to do I suppose.

Joey

Hey now, It's one thing to put up posts about people bashing, another thing to put up their name, and something different all together to post their picture. This sorta thing is exactly what he's talking about.

He got me the stocking list i was after when no one else here had it. Him and i both belong to other boards, and you have to admit there is some lame-ass posts here from time to time. He doesnt like it, and wants to joke about it...NO PROBLEM. If you have a problem with him you should take it up with him, not make a public post about it. I'm hoping this one gets cut by the mods really soon.

-Dave

Ramble / RJ, and others, too.

Let's all consider this:

Thumper: He doesn't walk very good, does he?

Mrs. Rabbit: Thumper!

Thumper: Yes, mama?

Mrs. Rabbit: What did your father tell you this morning?

Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

That was 1942, already, I thought we were through this by now. Pay attention.

Edited by douG

i would have to agree that posting a person's pic, without consent, would not normally be appropriate.

Have to say I have not heard any one bash OFC. We all, for the most part, have the ability to pick and choose what we read and don't read. A lot of the NF stuff is a hoot. As for some of the more colourful personalities I have read about..... :w00t::devil::P:lol::wacko::clapping:

I would take it as somewhat of a compliment. I bet they feel threatened. :whistling:

This is without question the best place to hang out. Yes it's main thing is fishing. But it would be pretty boring if that was all there was to talk about.

I love the variety! And you dont need to look all over for stuff like other formats. It's always got something happening too.

Rock on OFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should have other sub boards where we can discuss all the non fishing topics, like a plumbing board, and a busted car board, and a bird feeder board, and a new arrivals/sudden departures board, and a snow shovel board (for RJ). Can I hear 'All Right'?

[/sarcasm]

Edited by douG

Its easy to bash OFC becasue its the most active and best..

Not that I am saying anything wrong with other boards but at OFC there is steady chatter fishing/ non-fishing, life etc a Where some boards focus on a type of fishing or location that may be just what you need.

Check out some other boards late November.. wonder how you type the sounds of crickets?

Thats OK with me Steve if you posted it.

I think RJ is short for reject,Real Jerk,Rejected Jigger,Ripvan Jerko, :P .I wonder how many actual fishing reports are coming in on his sight.

Its that time of year too dangerous or difficult to launch a boat.

Thankfully we have some Steelhead reports and Simon keeps us entertained with ice fishing reports.

Maybe this site is too simple for little RJ :asshat::blink:

No other site has action like this one, topics move; I guess his sight is so dead he had to talk about this one.

OFC is a close family Mr.Black sheep needs to get a life and :blahblah1::blahblah1:

Edited by Mike the Pike

as for "non-fishing reports" heck in the last few days there been some hardwater reports, some tribin, some musky fishing, some big river trout fishin....posts on gear, boat questions,some questions on tackle and gear selections, some posts about future fishing plans, hunting,cooking......if that ain't fishin and loving the great out doors I don't know what is :worthy::Gonefishing: , I don't know about much of this "not fishin stuff" I manged to squeeze a few reporst in this last couple weeks :lol::Gonefishing: