Why do guys like to Bash OFN

Wow !!!!! Can you believe this person.. I check this board on a daily basis and really appreciate all the posts and comments on here.. They have for me, been informative and helpful and as I've seen for others, supportive and that's what it's all about.. Sure we can talk fish all day, but it's nice to hear others talk about life in general too...

Keep up the great posts everyone !!!!

Tizfun

Well i just went through the fishingreports section on the Longpoint site ...and was wondering what two nuclear reactors had to do with fishing ...other then the fact that people that work in that field or live around that area and are members of that site ...obviously love to fish ...isnt that a common bond ??? The long point site is very well moderated and seems to be helpful for many things ( although i never knew it exsisted)... but when and if i do head down to long point in the future for a fishing excurtion ...ill be sure to read more indepthly on thier site to get the lowdown...and will go fishing with the knowlege i aquire from there as well as here......I wasnt even going to entertain a post in this thread but the shovel comment kinda made me laugh ...because we had two feet of fresh snow fall last night and my snowblower just went on the fritz....

Anybody got a shovel???...preferably with an operator...lol...

.I wasnt even going to entertain a post in this thread but the shovel comment kinda made me laugh ...because we had two feet of fresh snow fall last night and my snowblower just went on the fritz....

Anybody got a shovel???...preferably with an operator...lol...

I got one set you can have. It just eats its weight in beer and groceries each week :P

....We have lots of members here that post on many other forums for what ever reason, to each their own. I do feel however that singling someone out on this forum to bring negative light upon them is not warranted nor condusive to our community spirit. So in that regard this subject is closed.