Dano's excellent R&R weekend.. I mean Lloyd, Terry,

irishfield

Sheesh Wayne, want some cheese with that...ok, ok heres some more pics of the ones you didnt miss.....

gallery_42_223_19318.jpg

gallery_42_223_46242.jpg

gallery_42_223_26067.jpg

Here is the real culprit, not only did he catch the biggest, he took the longest to do it! lol

gallery_42_223_45435.jpg

gallery_42_223_4512.jpg

gallery_42_223_40426.jpg

gallery_42_223_11235.jpg

Seriously though, it was great to get together with everyone again, if anyone gets a chance to fish with these characters, jump at it. I also had a lot of fun visiting everyone at The Perfect View as well, and I guess Terry has officially lost his "sheepshead" moniker and has handed it down to "Mike the sheepshead" :whistling: .

Excellent report Wayne looks like you boyz had some laughs.

Thanks for taking that pic of me not too often I get to see my boat up on plane.

As for the Darth Vader mask worth every penny it kept me warm and I did not feel any stinging rain

saturday when running flat out.When I was with Percher (I mean 34.72)the rain really hurts the face at 40 plusMPH.

Dano(Buddy Holly :whistling: ) you sleep too much .Terry congrats no stinking sheepy this year.2 of them found there way into my boat.

Gettin up early does pay off :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Mike the Pike

Excellent fishing gents! Some real solid fish in the mix, and nice to get some eater size too! Did the perch make it to the table, it was a fatty!

Nothing better than sharing trips like you guys do, it just doesn't make sense to tow over long distances when you can use each others boats in each location.

So any time you want to fish down this way Wayne, your're welcome to join me, but then you'll have to prove to me that there are fish in Temagami! LOL

Gotta love Quinte!

Aweome fishin report/trip wayne !!!!. :whistling::clapping: ....you guys all caught some very nice eyes,and lloyd sure has the bay all figured out too,glad to see lots of fish caught and everyone had fun.great pics too thanks for sharing wayne,i think you guys caught the most fish of the whole trip 16/18 all i can say is WOW !!!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

It was a blast meting you all. :clapping: As for my boat, I could not think of a better way to end my charter season then fishing 3 days with 3 great friends!!! :clapping: Look so forward to seeing you on the ice in Feb for our winter trip Wayne Dan Terry. :thumbsup_anim: Hope we all had a great time this fall and look forward to seeing everyone next fall when we do it again. :clapping: oh ya Terry work on geting the fish to bite for you faster so we dont have to send Dan to the bubble room lol Hope you were all rested up for sunday night Dano!!!