I'm Retired!!!!

bpsbassman

Well well Roger, please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your retirement, I think that is just fantastic. On the other hand, you do look kind of young to be retiring..... :thumbsup_anim:

Lol Terry, once again we are in the same boat!!

:clapping:

Congratulations Roger ! Only you are semi-retired. :whistling:

Retirement means clearing up all the jobs that on the back burner, :wallbash: THEN get a part time job to get you out of the house for a rest. :whistling:

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Its great to celebrate with you all.

Let's arrange a Grimsby swill and catch up.

John, I'm thinking sometime in October would be good. I'm too busy until then :thumbsup_anim:

It's time to get your dance card filled. Like May 2009.

That's already marked on the Calender Connie. One of my "50 Things to Do Before I die" or Bucket List

guess I'll see you at BPS more often now-we'll have to get a coffee.

I'll take you up on that coffee Mark. I'll buy :D

Okay Roger, fish with us before you die, but don't expect to die just because you join us.

Get ready for a surprise. We're a tea drinking bunch of Mother's Oats eaters. Early to bed and late to get up. Takes us two hours every day to sort out all of our pills and get them swallowed. With me leading the pack we have to trick our bodies into making it out on the water.

We're a tea drinking bunch of Mother's Oats eaters. Early to bed and late to get up. Takes us two hours every day to sort out all of our pills and get them swallowed. With me leading the pack we have to trick our bodies into making it out on the water.

I'll do what I have to, to get my hands on one of those world class pike you seem to catch so casually. :D :D

Congrats Roger! Just don't do what I did, I retired in 2003 and now I work longer and harder than I ever did when I worked for a living LOL. Retirement for me is doing what I love to do, when I want to do it (well doesn't always work out that way LOL).