ALS claims another life

Ron

It is with deep regret, to announce the loss of my brother inlaw, Bob Spry. He will be missed.

Thanks to all who have supported their family in many ways. Thanks to all who have supported me when I was looking for a shoulder to lean on.

Rest in peace Bobby.

Our condolences. Don't know you but Cliff just lives around the corner, and we've known them since our kids played hockey years ago.

JF

You threw me off when you said Cliff. I had to look to see where you are from. I only know him as "Kip". Kip, Bonnie, Brad and Kelly are terrific people. Small world John.

And a word of "Thanks" from our family.

So sorry Ron. I understand the pain and suffering that this incredibly cruel disease causes not only to the unfortunate one afflicted but to the families that provide the care and support. I have been through it. Our sincere condolences and our thoughts are with you and your family.

Barbara & John

You threw me off when you said Cliff. I had to look to see where you are from. I only know him as "Kip". Kip, Bonnie, Brad and Kelly are terrific people. Small world John.

And a word of "Thanks" from our family.

I'll call him Kip the next time I see him. See what he says. And yes, they're nice people.

JF