We're back.. (NF)

TJQ

LOL.. just so I dont have to send this to everyone individually, heres some pictures from our trip to Cuba..

we will be back next year for sure.. what a wonderful place....

http://www.mycubatrips.com

I put my back out late in the week, so it put the ki-bosh on much fishing... you should have seen the bartenders face when I gave him the rod, reel and tackle to keep... best part of the whole trip..

I did speak to some fishermen there... so al least I know the spots to check next year....

Very cool, and brings back memories, my wife and I stayed at the same resort.

We had a water level lagoon suite and caught numerous fish right off our back patio :) .

I know you're a cofee freak, how'd you like the coffee at the resort?

To this day it's the best I've ever had...

Drink through...lol i was very lucky to find a guy with a very large bottle of Tylenol 3's... add a bit of dark rum and..... it was tolerable...

Welcome Home!! :clapping: Thanks for the link to the photos TJ, gorgeous!! Sorry to hear that you hurt your back...hope all is better now. Looks like you had a well earned relaxing vacation.....hope you were able to bring back some of that coffee you like also....

Ahhh! the Alabastered skinned Canadians invade the Caribbean!!! Did anyone think y'all were tourists? Ya gotta love the color of the water and sand down there! Too bad you couldn't do more fishin' while you were down there, saltwater fishin' really is a blast when you get into it!

Glad you had a good time and got back safely!!!

Great report and pics!!! :thumbsup_anim:

A lot of its the same... beach, booze and palm trees, to me its the people who make the difference. as for the site, i prefer to keep the gallery for fishing picts... mycubatrips.com is my own personal site...