What Do You Do?

Pigeontroller

Everyone from all walks of life.. fishing is the great equalizer. :) I have been an automotive Mechanic/tech for the last 23 years. For the last 13 have owned operated my 3 bay shop along with my brother who looks after the toy department( Boats, motors, atv, skidoos etc.) on the other side of the building. We get along just fine and we have 14 employees and still growing. Would not want to be anywhere else. :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Have spent 39 years in Stelco Machine Shop, been a overhead craneman, forklift driver and

machine operator,love my job and I work with a great crew of guys)))))))))))))))))

Rick.

Cool stuff... My dad has been working at Stelco for 32 or 33 years now... he works on the Z line.

cd.

I am a Technical Sales Rep.I sell supplies to printing companies for presses ,prepress departments.wideformat printing(digital)and Flexo.

I was in the Printing trade for 13 years and I have been on the road for 7 years.

The Company is called Ernest Green and Son ,it has been around since 1950.

www.ernestgreen.com. company is across Canada.

Mike

Cool stuff... My dad has been working at Stelco for 32 or 33 years now... he works on the Z line.

cd.

....Well that's intersting Corey, perhaps I know him since I've worked in the area for most of my 28 years. The mill I'm currently on (4 stand) rolls the steel for the Z line and I drive the crane that loads them up for the Z line. :)

What I do is obvious, given the format i guess.

What have I been doing the past 10 years is something else.

Playing in business, sums it up pretty good. I've done everything from small business management to calculating costs for multi-million dollar contracts in the processed ham industry.

What a ride, I tell ya....

But what I REALLY want to get back to is small business. By far, it's the most rewarding work someone could ask for. Sure, there's tons of stress at times, and some months you don't know how you're gunna pull through... but it all washes away when you have that one on one conversation over the counter with a customer, who you know will come back for that personal touch that big box stores can't deliver. By far, it was the best working experience of my life.

I miss that job.... but slowly working my way towards it again.

Perhaps when my wife gets done with college (nursing), opportunities will be achievable.

We import raw materials to make jewellery and sell to jewellery stores. so if anyone on the board wants to save around 50 % off store prices pm me. we don't sell to public but do sell to friends and relatives, so anyone on here is a friend of mine.

bb

I'm a HVAC/R mechanic by trade doing commercial and Industrial work for over 25 years. I'm currently managing a department of Technicians that service laboratory and scientific equipment and instruments.

My hobby job for the past 13 years is part-time teaching apprentices in night school.

Ahhh....looking forward to retirement!

Drove Tractor Trailer for 30 yrs... got hurt .. went back to school.. with all my experience... now I teach people how to drive Tractor Trailer properly I hope after they leave me???? also now Teach Fork Lift, Dangerous Goods, Load Securment, Hours of Service & Air Brakes Instructor.. talk about busy??? and then I Organize a Fishing Derby for Kids as well as help other to... and time for Fishing :thumbsup_anim::rolleyes:

Im a graphic designer from Cambridge. work over at Pride Signs Inc. www.pridesigns.com we are the only ones doing the new Shoppers Drugmart turnover, So if you have seen a new shoppers drugmart somewhere, Pride Signs fabricated it and installed it :P

we also do, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Zehrs, Sears, SportChek. so on and so on

Retired now due to disability, International Brotherhood of Teamster local driver and dockman for a little over 30 years, a couple of years driving as a UAW driver for a box company, a few years doing this and that in factories and other places. Formerly a part time bass angler, home handy man, LOL Mr fix-it, now Mr. Pay someone else to fix it!

been in the concrete business for 4 1/2 years now and a finisher for 4 of those years. did 10 jobs this year on my own and have tons of people wanting me to do work so i think im gonna have my own business next year :D i do stamped driveways, patios, basement floors, garages, foundations, etc.

hard work but it keeps me in shape :thumbsup_anim: