Soooooooo....!?

Gerritt

Santa was extremely generous to my family this year!!!

I got a 20" iMAC!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

now I will keep my pc but it will be used alot less!

Santa also brought a 30gb ipod :)

and the little guy made out like a bandit!

pics to follow another day!

Merry Christmas all!

Gerritt

The best gift I received was having my 84 year old Mom around to share Christmas with us for yet another year, and it don't get any better than that :thumbsup_anim:

As for goodies, it's almost embarrassing to see how much loot I got :blush:

Musky baits, tools, a LARGE bag of $$$$, enough nice winter clothing to keep a small country warm and the list goes on.......

I hope everyone else is as happy as me this morning :santa::santa:

Right now I can smell sausages & french toast calling, so I'll see y'all later :) .......

Gotta love them socks. I wanted cash money to upgrade my noodle(15') and center pin(?) and basspro/le barons spendings. Burned dvd's, chocolates and several dinner outings.

I got the greatest gift last nite. A very generous and delicious comment in regards to my well prepared steelhead from a vegan. And they know their fish.

$5.00 Timmy's gift certificate from my dog. She said she had a heck of a time putting it in the little card they give you with it!

After reading Lew's post I to am fortunate at still having my 89 year old mom around to celebrate Christmas with.

Edit#1....New underwater video system. I mentioned a month or so ago I was looking at perhaps purchasing one in the new year now I don't have to.

Edited by Garyv

1). MapCreate Canadian Topo CD's for my Lowrance H2o. Just finished installing everything on my PC. Now, got to learn how to create the maps and get them onto the SD card. (have to wait until after lunch and all the festivities --- may not be until tomorrow). Then learn the GPS unit itself.

2). Nice solid Oak rack to hold all of my rods.

3). Couple new Shallow Invaders. Caught a very nice pike on one this year and raised a couple ski's on them.

Who knows what else is sitting down there ... have to wait a little while longer.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Blyght and I cleaned up this year! My brother in law is here from the States and he bought us some gear. This first pic is a new muskie rod!!! Check it out....

gallery_60_22_53969.jpg

I told him he had to leave after that gift....LOL.

Then he showed us what he really got for us. Take a look at the left side of the pic...that's our current rod and reel combos. The new ones on the right are pretty cool looking Okuma Diezel 9 foot combos....for the bigger fishies!!! I told him he could stay as long as he liked....LOL.

med_gallery_60_22_36.jpg

Finally...here's some of the new gear.....we also got a 15 mile range FRS set, hip waders with insulated boots and a gift certificate for line for the new reels.

gallery_60_22_28141.jpg

Finally...we got these cool hats....hehe. Now we feel like real OFNers!!!

gallery_60_22_4077.jpg

Tomorrow, my parents are coming over....with gift certificates for Bass Pro Shops!!!! Cant wait to spend it all....hehe.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas...I think we're gonna try to go fishing tonight...I know its going to rain, but hey...if the fish dont care, then we dont either... :D

The best gift I received was having my 84 year old Mom around to share Christmas with us for yet another year, and it don't get any better than that :thumbsup_anim:

I agree that having one more Christmas with any of my grandparents would be the best

present I could get. (the last one passed just a few years ago.)

Got a gift card for Bass Pro.

Bought myself a big old ice hut last week. A bit of work and she'll be good to go......

if we ever get ice. :rolleyes:

I got the honor of being put on the Spiel custom Rod list from Joe. I have a new exhaust and intake for the Titan Truck. I also have my Grandpa and my Mom and Pop here for the holidays. A full 265 piece toolset from Craftsman to help take apart and hopefully put back together things. Happy holidays to all and I hope you get rested up for the new year that is comming.

Art

wow brad what u gonna do with 3 aquavu's

got a float suit for my upcoming fish adventure

clothes,tools and a good piece of.........

actually im sitting and having diner at my mom inlaws her grandmother is here which is 100 years old ,

and it is awesome to see someone who is in such great shape

thats a great gift for her.

merry christmas

:santa: Christmas was VERY good to me this year. I have my brother-in-law home for xmas from Afganhistan until early Jan, a new niece, a cool Pete Maina shirt from Ernie, a gift card from Sirens clothing store and a Louis Vuitton handbag from Fishindevil and my daughter. But the most important thing I got was all my family safe and well this year! :thumbsup_anim: I could not have asked for more. :angel: Edited by fishergirl72

I haven't been to my family Christmas yet but friends have been very generous. Got a ton of GC's, a 9" Rapala fillet knife, a new cooler for keeping the bait cool. Loads of sinkers and other tackle.

Today while fishing on my favorite trib I got a really decent gift from a total stranger. I was on shore drift fishing with worms because my roe was tied for bottom fishing. A fellow angler was nailing fish left and right and asked if I was using salmon or trout spawn. I said I only had worms today. He said here and tossed me about a dozen tied salmon spawn bags..... I thanked him profusely. The only unfortunate thing was he left just before his generosity paid off for me. I landed about a 4lb male bow which will make a very nice edition to the family christmas dinner tomorrow. If the gentleman who gave me the roe happens to read this I want to thank him again and wish him a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!! As well as all the OFNers

Edited by Canuck2fan

Got a beauty St Croix fast action baitcaster from my lovely wife. The exact one I need to work my power pro better.

I also got this the day before christmas!

gallery_221_42_44141.jpg

But it all went downhill when a glass broke last night and I got this.

gallery_221_42_25537.jpg

5 hours in the emerge.Got to bed at 7 am , It doesnt look too bad now. I really am losing the christmas spirit, last week I had to take people to a private lunch that basically blackmailed me to go...... I ended up with food poisonng.

No good deed goes un-punished! I guess I am being tested.