Which Ofncer Would You....

Headhunter

Well it's a slow day at the office and a slow day on the board so... I thought I'd start this and see where it goes?!

Which OFNCer would you like to fish with in 2007?

I'll start.... anyone and everyone! Although I get a feelng that spending a day in a boat with Johnny Bass would be interesting! :Gonefishing:

HH

I have had the pleasure of fishing with alot of the members of this board and want to again in the future, but I guess I'd like to get out and fish with Art (Aplumma) and learn a few southern tricks, except for noodling :lol:

Joey

I'd like to hit he water with some of the T.O. hardcores (SNAG and his crew) because i'm newer to the city.... and next summer i'm going to heckle PHOTOZ to do some carp fishing! I'd also like to take CCMTCANADA out in the boat cause him and Blyght are, in my opinion, the newbies of the year! I also can't leave out Fishnsled cause he introduced me to OFC, and he's a closet rockstar!

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

Shared a boat this summer for the first time with an OFC'er - Musky Bill, had a great time and learned a ton. Looking forward to doing that again in 2007.

Would also love to share a boat with Roy sometime, I think your wit and sense of humour would keep things lively even on a slow day.

I've only fished a few OFNCers -- FHR, tinbanger, gforce -- and would happily fish with them again.

Lots of OFNCers I'd like to fish with, it's hard to choose b/c there are so many experienced anglers who know their stuff and sound like great company too.

Lew, Raf & Diplip, Irishfield, MuskyBill, Whopper, Spiel, the plumma brothers... (this could be a long, long post)

Mike

Edited by setomonkey

.....Oh my, this is an easy one. I'd like to fish with everyone here at least once before I die.

I've already had the pleasure of numerous trips shared with many good folk from this board and can't think of one I wouldn't fish with again. Mind you I have not shared a boat with many whom I've spent weekends with so I guess I'll need to live to the ripe old age of 372 to fit everyone in. :D Well a least I have a goal!

Thanks Roger & Mike.

I'm with Spiel on this one, I'd really like to fish with most here and at the rate I'm going it's going to take a long time. :thumbsup_anim:

I have had the pleasure to fish with Wayne & Lew, spent some time with a few others and have had a great time with all. :D

I would like to make a suggestion though, actually this was a topic of discussion at Lakair g2g. It would be nice to swap boat partners even if for a few hours or 1/2 a day during the g2g, especially for those that are there for more than a day or two.

Whopper

Guest Trophymuskie

Last year when I answered this one I got banned for a week.

I did get to share the boat with quite a few ofners this year and many for the first time and had a blast with them all.

I'm looking forward to fishing with many more next year.

Edited by Trophymuskie

There are not too many people in our great community that I wouldn't fish with. None that I can think of. This coming soft water season I will fish with a lot more.

steve_paul, Thank you for the kind words.

Richard, you were not banned, you were suspended. Banning is forever. And you know why. Maybe we can fish together this coming season.

As I am one who has not personnally had the opportunity to meet anyone from the board, let alone fish with anyone ... exactly how many members do we have now ? pick one, or two, or three, or ....

Who knows maybe I can swing a trip to the Lakair GTG this summer and meet, greet, and fish with someone. I would consider myself a 'blessed' guy.

Edited by Rich Clemens

:( One might say I'm in my 'twilight years' for fishing :angel: , and I wish this 'Board had come on the scene many years ago. They are ALL a great bunch of guy's/gals :thumbsup_anim: , and I'd fish with any one of them if I had the chance.

It would be VERY difficult to single out anyone for preference :rolleyes:

.....Oh my, this is an easy one. I'd like to fish with everyone here at least once before I die.

That pretty much sums it up for me as well. And for those that I have fished with, I'd fish with anyone of them in a heartbeat again. They will always have a spot in my boat. ;) In 2007 I'll try to get as many in as I can. There's a great group of people here and it certainly would be nice to meet them all. B)

A few:

b2kptbo

BBR

Sledded

Musky Bill

High Drifter

Musky John

Musky Mike

Wait - have fished with all those guys already - looking forard to September 07 on the 'O', or any other chance I get.

As for others:

Moosebunk - in his home territory of course, does anyone need to know why?

Lew - for some Musky tips and perhaps a 'fiddy or two (no, not the beer although that would be okay too).

Charlesn - learn some tips from a pro.

I think the most fun I had in a long time was one evening at Lakair. We had a small floatilla in Pike Bay and we were fishing for walleye. We all had a few fish and across the bay we ere taunting and cheering each other. I think it was Whopper...can't remember...but one of the guys was slaying the rock bass. GCD couldn't land a walleye to save his life..we were all killing ourselves laughing and having a total blast.

The night prior to that we were fishing further up the lake and somehow a boat-to-boat food fight ensued. Can't recall exactly but either Spiel or TJ started that one...again we were all busting a gut laughing.

You just can't explain the complete comraderie and the universal acceptance you experience with all the great guys and gals from OFC

Funny how we can tear each other a new one on the board, but we all come together when it matters most.

Ya would have to agree with Dutch fishin with BBR and Sleded is a blast, hopin to get out with you guys a bit this year on the ice again...hopin for the big freeze.

I think to fish with anyone here would be really cool.

But I'm really likin the shots comin from DanC and the Thunder Bay area...not a very local drive from here though.

Every OFC'er I've met so far has been great and a lot of fun, would like to get in MuskyBill's boat next year! Even though we already met we have not actually fished together. But I'd love to fish with anyone here, all great people!