Are You A _____- Angler Or A Multispecies Angler?

Crazyhook

Do you have a true passion for bass, musky or walleye or do you enjoy any fish that pulls on your line?

I was a die hard musky angler ( still toss and turn and think about them all the time) but do really enjoy my annual bass / pike fishing tournament, fishing for sharks down south ( my current greatest love) , all saltwater fish, my new friend the carp, and will give fly fishing a good go next season

what makes you happy?

Well I was a multi-Species angler... mainly Walleye and Perch...MMMMmmmmm... but I seriously think I am addicted to Rainbows... they are all I think about after spending a week fishing for em.. I mean 6lb-8lb test, 4lb leader and a fish that fights like heck whats not to love... seriously they are all I am thinking about!!!

Gerritt.

I work on engines and noisey equipment, listen to the doggone phone ringing, and occasionally my wonderful wifes tongue lash. When I go fishing I dont want to troll and listen to another engine running.Park it on a reef and catch a bucket of walleye. Nothing finer.

definetly multi species

though I am really starting to enjoy open water trolling for salmon, trout & walleye, i still find time for all the others.

Its nearly impossible to be a year round angler with just one species in mind, though it does make things a little more pricey to outfit yerself to be able to do so

I also enjoy travelling around to new spots/places, so being a multi-species guy I am never disapointed with what species are available in a given spot.

This past year, it's been exclusively Walleye...but it's that by default. I dont have a boat, and because of my day job and kids, I can only get out at night. Catching trophy eyes is an awesome feeling, but next year I'd like to get out for Salmon and Muskie!!!

Let's start by qualifying my answer as a "newbie". I just started fishing alot this year. I guess I'm in the "Anything" camp, but what get's my heart really pounding and my knees shaking ..... fish with teeth. Pike or musky are my favorite so far, but I guess if a 6 or 7lb bass hit my line and tried pulling my arms off I'd like that too. I guess any fish that hits topwater would qualify for sure. I love that!

I'm 99% a musky fisherman and when their in season, it's the only species I fish for.

In May, before musky opens, I enjoy fishing for pickeral in the Kawarthas & Quinte (and hopefully tomorrow) and then in the winter I fish with Squid a few times on the Lower Niagara, and even the odd weekday salmon trip thrown in early in the season on Lake O

No interest in ice fishing though.