Greencoachdog

Wow Glen !!!

So glad to hear your dad got thru the operation ok and is on the mend...

Marveous what they can do nowadays in the medical fields...

Big news for diabetics from the Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto today...

Great to hear Dad's gonna be OK Glen, that makes for a nice Christmas present for everybody involved !!

I've known a few folks who've had the same operation and every single one was 100 % better after they got back on their feet again. They say it's just like getting a tune-up on your car and your good for another 100,000 miles :thumbsup_anim:

Dam dawg I was really starting to worry about ya, this explains a lot bud. I am very glad to hear your dad's on the mend. Man you've been thru a lot the last couple of weeks. Hope you are all done with the heavy stuff so you can enjoy the holidays!

Take Care

Phil

76 doing very well

it's taking him a while to convince himself that he's ok...he's been afraid to do things even though his doctors say he can do pretty much what he wants to do

and with the heart meds he is on, he has less chance of have a heart attack. then a 40 year old person

Wow...pretty tough eh Glen? Glad Dad is pulling through.

buddy at work had a former co-worker go down on the job two days ago with a major coronary. guy had about 14 hours of surgery in the last 36 hours but is now apparently speaking again and they think he may recover.

Gotta love medicine, and those wonderful, patient doctors and nurses!