Greencoachdog

Woooo I feel your pain bud I hate it when yaa get so ill you cant find comfort in anything. It does not happen often to me but every once in a while Joe or someone get the pleasure of drivin me to the emergency room with a kidney stone or somethin. Take your meds and get some rest bud.

Art

Mycoplasma pneumonia is transmitted from person-to-person contact through respiratory secretions during coughing, sneezing or oral contact. Mycoplasma pneumonia has an incubation period of about 1 to 4 weeks. The Southern Contingency will not be able to send up our ambassadors if you all are going to let Roy get them sick. Hope you are feelin better to Roy.

Art

Glad to see you're on the mend Glen.

And misfish...whats up with telling him to hit the screech anyway? Thats stuff is horrible and not even a newfie drink. Sheeesh. Now Iceberg Vodka. Thats made right on the rock with all the ingredients from there. Well I think the bottles might be imported. lol.

I had a scare on Tuesday. Got up to go to work and being an ex smoker....will be one year on Jan. 2nd since I quit....I still have to clear my lungs in the morning, much to the dismay of the others I live with. Not pleasant sounding for anyone being awaken by my hacking and coughing. Anyway I felt a little worst then normal but decided to make my way to work anyway. Stopped off at an Esso station to grab a timmies coffee. You know the ones where you have to go in and mix your own. And NO I didn't add any kaluha to it. Anyway my stomach started churning and I ran outside....left my half made coffee there. I didn't make it across the gas bay with out decorating it with my breakfast. Still didn't feel like I was done and proceded to decorate the snow drift at the side of the gas station. Once I was satisfied that I had no decorations left I went in and grabbed my coffee, paid for it and as I was heading to my car I felt like I had to clear my lungs again....but this time the phlegm was full of blood. Man was I frightened to death. turned around immediately and went home and went to the doc. He checked my out and said I look and sound fine now and what happened was during my hacking fit I burst a couple of small blood vessels in the back of my throat. First thing he thought was

it might be pneumonia. No it wasn't thankfully. Spooked the hell outta me though.