If you had to pick one lure

duckdog

Well without a doubt it would have to be a....... WORM HARNESS....!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: or at the very least hooks & dew worms....that will catch anything that swims,no doubt about it,and its the most versitile bait ever,in the history of fishing....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

We shall see in Quinte next week

Now don't take this the wrong way.... but all lures are crap compared to this one...

tjspoons.jpg

Lucky Strike SUPERFLASH... Ive caught Pickeral, bass, trout, salmon, perch AND Muskie on them!!

Well biteme,as for as we will see next week....the bay of quinte is where the worm harness shines my man !!!!! ive caught tons of walleyes down there with my homeade harnesses,and back in 96 i won a walleye tournament using one of my harnesses,when almost nothing else was working,like mepps,rapalas,minnows,jigs,big cranks like reef runners & manns....and i have almost caught everything except,an atlantic salmon on them....ive caught sturgeon,channel cats salmon,trout,lakers,muskies,big smallies,largies,whitefish,crappies,pike,and cod in the atlantic ocean,when you put a dew worm on those things ,they will catch everything & anything....and they are the most versitile of any lure...cause you can fish em any way and everyway......they are simply the ULTIMATE LURE.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: