Fave Beer?

Bcee

Just curious. I am a Molson Golden fan, but domestically (US based) I am drinking IPA beers, very hoppy. 2 best, IMHMFGDO are DogFish Head 90 minute IPA and Great Lakes Commander Perry IPA. Which Canadian beer are you drinking and are IPA's becoming more popular in Canada?

IPA,now thats going back. Do they still sell Brador,Crystal,Golden,RedCap,Black Label? Im not a beer drinker,have no idea. :dunno:

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Ok, I like "THE CHEAP STUFF,WHAT EVERS ON SALE" Just call me HOMER.

I like all beers, as long as they "taste cold" LOL

IPA is India Pale Ale and yes, Labatts still makes it and it's now becoming trendy to be seen drinking any IPA beer!

Edit... you guys are to quick for me!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Canadian beer eh? Well definately better than American beer, however I find the popular big 2 (Labatt, Molson) to be a NATIONAL SHAME.

I like Moosehead, most of the honey browns especially sleemans, Coors if u can consider it canadian since they merged, I dont like Rickards at all. I like Lakeport, I havent tried too many Canadian beers I tend to stick with European or tropical flavors.

Steam whistle great pilsner,but gives me a headach after 6. :stretcher:

6 Steam Whistle is about all I can afford. What is that stuff, like $42.00 a case?? No thanks. My favorite beer is anything that doesn't cost me more than $26.40 per case. And there's a good selection of them these days. I think there's 3 or 4 on Ontarios top 10 sellers list right now.

6 Steam Whistle is about all I can afford. What is that stuff, like $42.00 a case?? No thanks. My favorite beer is anything that doesn't cost me more than $26.40 per case. And there's a good selection of them these days. I think there's 3 or 4 on Ontarios top 10 sellers list right now.

Yeah, it's pricey, but then how does one put a price on perfection? :D

When I head to my cabin in N/W Quebec ALL beer purchases are done there. For those that don't know beer is waaay cheaper in QC compared to Ontario. 24 cans of Coors cost me $19.99 when I was there last week.

If you look around you'll find it even cheaper on sale. Bottles are even cheaper...

Gotta love Quebec if you're a beer drinker! :)