The Greatest Report I'll Ever Write

Rich

Congratulations to you & your wife Rich, that's fabulous news !!

Live by what HeadHunter said, it's the absolute truth.

Cherish these times, you don't get a 2nd chance!

Hey Rich....holding up another mans accomplishment and claiming credit....this is the brown trout all over agian. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pass on my congrats to Candice.....tell her it's from the drive thru window creep. :thumbsup_anim: Awesome stuff. :clapping:

Drop me a line about Friday.

Congratulations Rich. Wow, a brand new addition to the Action Angling team. Isn't that absolutely the greatest feeling in the world. It's the most powerful thing in the world. It's instantaneous and still hasn't left me (my kids aren't teenagers yet I guess) . You'll never be the same bud. Congratulations on the greatest catch of all. :thumbsup_anim:

CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!!

I keep telling my 3 to hurry up & get me me Grandkids. I DO remember all the fun with little ones & I MISS IT.

A buddy suggested when my kids were born, to save the Newspaper from that Special day. I did so & my kids still have the papers with all the flyers etc. Really cool. Just slide into a green garbage bag & put on a hanger in the closet for safe keeping.

Now you will learn what "shift work" is all about!

FT

And Sugarpacket was fishing right up till the end, a real trooper you've got there.

Literally! Quote of the night was when She was on the phone with her mom...

Mom: "If you're having contractions, maybe you should be heading home from fishing?"

Sugarpacket: "Gimme a break mom, my contractions are a half hour apart. I have plenty of time, plus every time I get a contraction a fish hits!"

True story!!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and advice!

I had a son that size once Rich. The only advice I can give you is save your money ... we calculated he ate $100 000.00 in groceries by the time he was 21. That's a lot of lures. lol

Seriously, congratulations on the new fishing buddy. Take lots of pics, they grow up fast.