The Greatest Report I'll Ever Write

Rich

I'd like to welcome my son Ethan into the world.

Born at 10:41am July 4th, weighing 8lbs, 2 oz.

And yes, like any great report, there are pics. :D

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

Life just took on a whole new meaning.

HUGE HIGH FIVE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!,,,Really kewl time and it only gets better (for the next 12 years),,you know cause once they hit teenage years ya get put on the backburner,,,,but hey enjoy the ride...cuz nothing like riding with your own!!!

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Ahh! WTG big guy. So now you have a new outlook on life isn't it cool. You are about to raise the worlds newest angler, and you know he will kick butt in tourneys with you as well. Good fun and good luck. Something special just happed to the BBR and family. Be cool. B)

Apart from the joy I remember 22 years ago, I am really enjoying the way the next generation is seeing the same wonder as I did, judging by these posts. Words cannot really explain the amazement of being the first to hold and hug a brand new people.

Congratulations to you, Rich, to your lovely wife, and to your brand new family.

Apologies to those who can't, and condolences to those who won't.

Edited by douG

HOLY MACKERAL! Thats awesome Rich! Congrats to you and yer woman. And let me tell you, nothing changes you in life like having kids. It changes you in the best of ways. This is the true test of manhood. Nice going. I'm very happy for ya's.