Marty

Great Week on Nip/Upper French

Another great week at Sandy Haven Camp on Nip/Upper French.  Been going there for over 35 years and its about as good as it's ever been.   Three generations of Dietz boys hit the Nipissing grand slam.  Boated two muskies, had hooks in two more and numerous follows.   The walleye bite was hot with 40-50 fish days and limits of keepers.   Bass fishing, smallies and largemouth, was real good too.   That place is on fire!

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3769.PNG

IMG_3729.PNG

IMG_3765.PNG

IMG_3721.PNG

IMG_3678.PNG

IMG_3679.PNG

IMG_3680.PNG

IMG_6117 copy.jpg

IMG_3670 copy.jpg

IMG_3667 copy.jpg

IMG_3735 copy.jpg

• Like 2

Nice hear from you Marty. Dang yer boy is getting huge,what a monster. That is one hell of a fish fry sir.

Thanks for sharing.

Fun times for sure Marty and some outstanding fish,  good to hear you boys are still doing the family trip to Sandy.

Nice Muskie looks like you had a good week with plenty of action . Thanks for the report

You guys did great,  great looking fish. I fished West arm with my son last weekend in july and did great. Love Nipissing,  endless opportunities to fish and never disappoints. 👍

Marty with the party. Nice week of fishing Marty thanks for sharing. 

Art

Looks like you guys had a great time! Nice variety of different fish species as well! Nipissing is a great body of water, don't get to fish it often enough!

some awesome pictures. I refuse to acknowledge the picture of the dirty sheephead...but the others? Fantastic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.