Ahhhh quit your whining and get to work. At least you got to have a week at Lacair. :D

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all, wish I could have been part of it but a man with a sharp knife had other plans for me. I will be there next year no matter what!

I wanna see Art dance and sing the Village Peoples YMCA in his tighty whites after he gets outta the shower :w00t:

As you can see the quote above is he wants to see....... not that it happened. However if it would raise enough money for the walleye fund next year I might consider doing it.

Thanks for a great time at LA dawg I am sure you will get back into the work swing again.

Art

Glen...it was a true pleasure meeting you at Lakair this year! I now understand why you'd drive all that way to fish as well. Glad to see you made it home safely...and as far as work is concerned...you think you have it bad? It's going to be just as hot here as it is there today, and the air conditioning in the office was turned lower to conserve energy!! Can you believe that!!!! LOL :lol:

roasting in 93* heat in a 40' deep excavation wearing a hard hat, steel toed boots, ear plugs, safety glasses, and gloves sounds a little better than

I wanna see Art dance and sing the Village Peoples YMCA in his tighty whites after he gets outta the shower

Great to see you Greencoach, till next year..

AW W W W what a shame!! 40' hole? is that for the new Outhouse :whistling:

We got a Humidex of about 104degs, so I'm inside, suffering for you Guy's and think of the days I had to do it. NO FUN!

So glad I got to meet you Glen, after all the chats we had online.Even tho' I had trouble with that Southern drawl :D Hope to get to see ya next year!!!

Ha, here I am crawling out of bed at 2:00am to start my miserable day back in the big smoke...at 7:00 am I was stuck in traffic on the 401 an hour and a half into my shift, with my shirt already wet from the perspiration, thinking I should be sitting down to breakfast making my plans as to where I was going to go Pike hunting...go ahead Dawg, sing me the blues why don't ya??? :D

Maureen

Relax Dawg...this needle is for pricking my finger to get a blood glucose reading on my monitor... :whistling:

Sympathy is right between sh** and syphillis in the dictionary so you don't need none of those...

Motv8tr... we it gets too hot for the shirt.. do like I do!!! B)

Can't do it Dawg, don't think the bosses would be impressed, and I wouldn't want to scare the customers...:P

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr